Zack & Wiki

I guess nobody wants to talk about it, because it would make waiting for this game that much harder. This is one of the many titles that I really can't wait for.

I better stock up on batteries!

DeathChron said:
I guess nobody wants to talk about it, because it would make waiting for this game that much harder. This is one of the many titles that I really can't wait for.

I better stock up on batteries!

I'm surprised how hard the writers on kotaku are for it. That is how I found out about the game is the numerous articles they have for this game where one of the writers always mentions how it just keeps looking more awesome.

I recall seeing those characters a few days ago somewhere...

Screenshots look amazing.

Isn't it IGN that have got this sorta 'campaign' going to get people to buy it cos they think it's so awesome.

Plus I heard their trying to get the makers to make downloadable levels for it =]

Edit: Yup here's the campaign thing lol - Linkage

surfinrach90 said:
Isn't it IGN that have got this sorta 'campaign' going to get people to buy it cos they think it's so awesome.

Plus I heard their trying to get the makers to make downloadable levels for it =]

Edit: Yup here's the campaign thing lol - Linkage

Wow you would think people on wiichat would be talking about it a bit more. Certainly is flying under the radar like eternal darkness.

Looks pretty cool. I've seen one of those screenshots as Jay61's avatar...

I just watched the video interview on ign.

I am starting to love this game. I love the part in the gameplay video where their plane is blown up and they go flying, and u see zack do a little flip towards the screen and u see him still eating his candy bar or whatever lol.

This game just seems so quirky.

Everyone is probably too busy drooling over SSBB and Metroid Prime :sick:

Back