Zelda 2 trouble

Mr. person

Warhammer 40k is the best
Jun 22, 2007
over the rainbow
I have had Zelda 2 for a while now and i cant get past the first temple or palace or wat ever it is and theres no story to it unless u read the description on the vc menu so im stuck at the part were u face the knight so for those who have it and posibly beat it PLEASE HELP!

Are you talking about the "Boss" battle? If so...just fight him like you would fight an IronKnuckel...Jump at him,attack his head,then move away in mid strike.

no its not the boss battle i dont think its the knight in the first palace which is in a narrow passage. u go to far end of the palace when u get to the elevator, hes there wen u go down and please post again if im wrong.

Mr. person said:
no its not the boss battle i dont think its the knight in the first palace which is in a narrow passage. u go to far end of the palace when u get to the elevator, hes there wen u go down and please post again if im wrong.

Kneel down and then shoot your sword towards him as you jump, do this fast and keep doing it until he dies.

If you need help, what you do is gain experience. Go around killing easy mobs for exp and get your sword and life up as fast as you can for the first two temples.

let me know if it's helped you at all. and good luck! It's the hardest Zelda in the series.

Back