Zelda....2!!

Wiiman Jim

Samus is H-O-T!!
Apr 25, 2007
Maine
I heard this from a little birdy but.... I heard that there is a new Zelda(besides TP or anything that has to do with tingle) coming out for the wii sometime in late 2009....:cornut:
If anyone heard otherwise just tell me!

Yeah I heard there was a Zelda game in the making as soon as or quite some time before the release of Zelda: TP. It is supposed to be completely fresh from the other games in the series. Not sure about the full details though.

Zelda 2
zeldabox-thumb.jpg

Its been out for years

oh gawd prinny please shove that awful piece of crap back to hell. That is the only zelda game I have yet to beat. :incazzato:

Yeah its been in development for about a year now....but thats all ive heard..and it is supposed to be a lot different (in a good way) from other Zelda game...so im really looking forward to see what they're doing with the series.
However they havent released any details about the game itself...and there has not been a release date either...but my geuss sometime in 2008 but if Miyamoto is the director 2009 or 2010! :lol:

Last edited:
wind waker was awesome in my opinion, i dont see why cell shaded design made so many ppl mad

lol
well if its different from others
then it wouldnt be
and its probably storyline
like zelda will die yipeee!!

wii_cammy said:
lol
well if its different from others
then it wouldnt be
and its probably storyline
like zelda will die yipeee!!

NAH... Zelda can't die, what's a great classic story without saving the princess???

Hmm... Zelda 2, you mean the second LoZ game for the Wii, right?? If it's in development now, it will be problably release in summer 2008, my opinion.

Cell Shading in Zelda WW was amazing...Nintendo should bring it back!!!

Back