Zelda....2!!

I hope this game is like Majora's Mask, that was one of the best N64 games.

Wiiman Jim said:
Are you goth possibly emo..

Probably. His favorite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas(great movie) and he probably cuts himself(which isn't funny). He probably also likes the band Panic at the Disco! or is that an album? He likes teh falloutboy. He's also bisexual.

Any way Windwaker looked awesome, if you can't appreciate the style you're probably not a Nintendo fan seeing as most Nintendo games are like that.

I highly doubt Miyamoto has said anything about a release date and if he has it was probably extremely vague like "it's coming within the next ten years" just as an example. Miyamoto has always kept his secrets well and even when he reveals something there's something else that will surprise us that's even more important. I'm thinking at the very earliest, judging by the development of TP, a Q1 2009 release. Of course if he had his way he'd wait until Q4 most likely. As for the "childish lame" look of Windwaker. If you had actually played the game you would've realized that the cell shaded look went along with the story. Making it possible to appropriately illustrate the wind blowing which was extremely important to the game. Even if it was less mature the game was still amazing and still had everything that a Zelda should have. And guess what? The styles back in Phantom Hourglass! Take that you downers! I personally can't wait until it comes out. I bet it'll be great.

Nightmare Before Christmas has nothing to do with being Emo I mean look at me it's my favorite movie and I'm not E... nevermind

WiiZero said:
Nightmare Before Christmas has nothing to do with being Emo I mean look at me it's my favorite movie and I'm not E... nevermind

I know many a Emo that like Nightmare Before Christmas, if not all guys, all girls. I'm so far from being an emo, but it's in my top 10.

En4Neo said:
Probably. His favorite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas(great movie) and he probably cuts himself(which isn't funny). He probably also likes the band Panic at the Disco! or is that an album? He likes teh falloutboy. He's also bisexual.

Any way Windwaker looked awesome, if you can't appreciate the style you're probably not a Nintendo fan seeing as most Nintendo games are like that.
dude... read the rules...thats got to be the rudest statement ever made here at wiichat....man...anyone agree?

keyblader123 said:
dude... read the rules...thats got to be the rudest statement ever made here at wiichat....man...anyone agree?

Not at all, Emos are stupid...I hate them so much that I got a short haircut so I looked less Emo.
Are u Emo, cause i'll rip u apart :lol: jk...maybe
we have a lot more rude posts than that on Wiichat, u havent seen anything

Last edited:
Well if its scheduled to come out late 09 right now, than at nintendo's delay rate it should be released sometime around...

never.

keyblader123 said:

Are you emo? jw

KH is kinda emo....

Last edited:
ok,ok,ok

I'm sorry for starting an "emo" epidemic.. now can we start a new ....Epidemic.

thread_direction.gif

Back