Zelda....2!!

LOL, are you posting with Opera? You probably just took a whilr to load it.

What? You are got bad grammer...

FoxRox said:
you're kidding, right? please tell me you are joking.

If you got over the whole clock thing it is a great game.

Most of my Zelda fanboy friends prefer it over OoT, which is soooo overrated it's not even funny.

:| i watched nightmare before xmas... i didn't understand it - i didn't like it IOW... i love Panic! and FOB! but i also like:

Kings of Leon, The Hives, Muse, Strokes, FFAF, System of a Down, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, Offspring, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Bowling for Soup, Less than Jake, White Stripes, Fall Out Boy, Evanescence, Garbage, Gorillaz, Puddle of Mudd, AFI, Avenged Sevenfold (not Emo), A Perfect Circle, Alkaline Trio (NOT EMO), TBA, Hot Hot Heat, Nine Black Alpes, All-American Rejects, Paramore, YellowCard, The Audition, The Academy Is..., Say Anything, Alexisonfire, Bayside, Yellowcard, Disturbed, Goldfinger, Atryu, 36 Crazy Fists, From First To Last, Matchbook Romance and Armor For Sleep.

I believe cutting ones-self is wrong and dumb and make fun of those who do

=| what's wrong with being bi? Are you one of those fascists too?

I have no problem with being called 'emo' as I know that i'm a better person that you altogether for 1) not resulting to stereotypical images (which are SICK and WRONG - stereotypes should be abolished) 2) not insulting other peoples opinions because they are different from your own - everybody's views are equal.

"I may not believe what you ware saying is correct but i'll fight for your right to say it" - Voltaire

I never said "OMG your an idiot" for not agreeing with me that Zelda wind waker sucked... i was just saying i thought it sucked... i'm sorry for stating my opinions

Dean

the_flood502 said:
:| i watched nightmare before xmas... i didn't understand it - i didn't like it IOW... i love Panic! and FOB! but i also like:

Kings of Leon, The Hives, Muse, Strokes, FFAF, System of a Down, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, Offspring, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Bowling for Soup, Less than Jake, White Stripes, Fall Out Boy, Evanescence, Garbage, Gorillaz, Puddle of Mudd, AFI, Avenged Sevenfold (not Emo), A Perfect Circle, Alkaline Trio (NOT EMO), TBA, Hot Hot Heat, Nine Black Alpes, All-American Rejects, Paramore, YellowCard, The Audition, The Academy Is..., Say Anything, Alexisonfire, Bayside, Yellowcard, Disturbed, Goldfinger, Atryu, 36 Crazy Fists, From First To Last, Matchbook Romance and Armor For Sleep.

I believe cutting ones-self is wrong and dumb and make fun of those who do

=| what's wrong with being bi? Are you one of those fascists too?

I have no problem with being called 'emo' as I know that i'm a better person that you altogether for 1) not resulting to stereotypical images (which are SICK and WRONG - stereotypes should be abolished) 2) not insulting other peoples opinions because they are different from your own - everybody's views are equal.

"I may not believe what you ware saying is correct but i'll fight for your right to say it" - Voltaire

I never said "OMG your an idiot" for not agreeing with me that Zelda wind waker sucked... i was just saying i thought it sucked... i'm sorry for stating my opinions

Dean

Stereotypes are bad, but you do kinda fit the stereotype....

We all fit some stereotype, you just happen to fit the emo one.

En4Neo said:
Stereotypes are bad, but you do kinda fit the stereotype....

We all fit some stereotype, you just happen to fit the emo one.

*smile* i'm never depressed only hyper =)

I laugh at people who are depressed - who are trying to be 'cool'

at least i'm being called 'emo' and not a scene kid

Dean

the_flood502 said:
:| please don't let it be another cell shaded disaster-piece =|

Dean

Wind Waker was epic.
You obviously didn't play it.

I heard about a Futuristic Zelda but I'm pretty sure that it was an April Fool's joke because it was in video and published on a site on April 1st.

blueradio said:
Wind Waker was epic.
You obviously didn't play it.

I heard about a Futuristic Zelda but I'm pretty sure that it was an April Fool's joke because it was in video and published on a site on April 1st.

Yeah, he probably did not. With Super Paper Mario, the graphics looked ammaturishly crappy to me. Once I started playing I began to appreciate the simple style rather than loathe it for not looking more complex, and the fact that it had good gameplay helped too.

Even if you don't like Windwaker at first, odds are you'll like it if you give it a honest try.

En4Neo said:
Yeah, he probably did not. With Super Paper Mario, the graphics looked ammaturishly crappy to me. Once I started playing I began to appreciate the simple style rather than loathe it for not looking more complex, and the fact that it had good gameplay helped too.

Even if you don't like Windwaker at first, odds are you'll like it if you give it a honest try.

=| i've completed it... i traded it in (plus other games) for the new zelda... i really didn't like the game =|

Back