Zelda....2!!

the_flood502 said:
=| i've completed it... i traded it in (plus other games) for the new zelda... i really didn't like the game =|

I don't see how you couldn't like it at all though if you liked other Zeldas. For example I thought Super Mario Sunshine was a good game even though it didn't come close to 64 for me....

You sure you aren't underrating it because it's not as good as the others to you?

I mean who completes a game if they don't like it? There must've been something you liked to make you complete it...

Hey En4Neo cool new avatar with the Jet Set Radio girl, and nice new sig too BTW.

Off topic I know:)

I got Wind Waker for a couple of days, and I'm now playing it on my Wii. So far I think this is one of the best games ever made, and the cell shading compliments it, it's a great and epic game.:D

My guess, it's not gonna be cell shading but more like TP using full capability of the Wii. TP looks good for Gamecube game but the Wii can produce far better graphics.

Nintendo will try and push it for Christmas 2008 but will probably be delayed until Q1 2009 as stated before.

demonflair said:
Hey En4Neo cool new avatar with the Jet Set Radio girl, and nice new sig too BTW.

Off topic I know:)

I got Wind Waker for a couple of days, and I'm now playing it on my Wii. So far I think this is one of the best games ever made, and the cell shading compliments it, it's a great and epic game.:D

Why thanks, jet set radio future girl actually, but close enough. :)

Anyone think this may be the MMO Miyamoto promised us

En4Neo said:
I don't see how you couldn't like it at all though if you liked other Zeldas. For example I thought Super Mario Sunshine was a good game even though it didn't come close to 64 for me....

You sure you aren't underrating it because it's not as good as the others to you?

I mean who completes a game if they don't like it? There must've been something you liked to make you complete it...

ever consider boredom? i completed it because 1) i'd started it 2) i'd completed all my other GC games and was ridiculously bored

the main reason i thought it was boring and anoying was because:

1) i thought it was childish
2) that stupid twinkle fairy thing - what was up with that? =S
3) graphics were lame and un-realistic...
4) it wasn't related well into the other Zelda story lines - i.e. 1000 years later - the old Hyrule under water =S
5) TOO MUCH SAILING - apparently there is 15 hours worth of sailing in the game =S (and that doesn't inc. all the side quests - this was a study done on the FAQ section of a wind waker article in GC mag... think it was called GC power or something)
6) there was probably some discomfort with the fact it was 'too samey' with the ocarina of time - wind waker = ocarina of time =S

I thought it was something Nintendo just threw together to say they had made a Zelda GC game... but w/e

it's up to you... some people enjoy cartoon-like graphics in a relatively serious storyline 'i.e. saving the world, etc'...

*Smiles* don't eat me alive because i don't like the same things as the rest of you =)

Dean

wind waker ROCKED they have been making this game since a year before the release of twilight princess. it will LOOK amazing. it will BE amazing. sweet :D

the_flood502 said:
ever consider boredom? i completed it because 1) i'd started it 2) i'd completed all my other GC games and was ridiculously bored

the main reason i thought it was boring and anoying was because:

1) i thought it was childish
2) that stupid twinkle fairy thing - what was up with that? =S
3) graphics were lame and un-realistic...
4) it wasn't related well into the other Zelda story lines - i.e. 1000 years later - the old Hyrule under water =S
5) TOO MUCH SAILING - apparently there is 15 hours worth of sailing in the game =S (and that doesn't inc. all the side quests - this was a study done on the FAQ section of a wind waker article in GC mag... think it was called GC power or something)
6) there was probably some discomfort with the fact it was 'too samey' with the ocarina of time - wind waker = ocarina of time =S

I thought it was something Nintendo just threw together to say they had made a Zelda GC game... but w/e

it's up to you... some people enjoy cartoon-like graphics in a relatively serious storyline 'i.e. saving the world, etc'...

*Smiles* don't eat me alive because i don't like the same things as the rest of you =)

Dean

You know what? Screw you and your crap taste in games, you stinking jaded EMO!!!

JK, it's your honest opinion so I'll respect it. :thumbsup:

As for me I'll keep loving everything about the game, the only thing that got annoying for me was the Triforce crap and it got a little too easy in certain parts.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
You know what? Screw you and your crap taste in games!

JK, it's your honest opinion so I'll respect it. :thumbsup:

As for me I'll keep loving everything about the game, the only thing that got annoying for me was the Triforce crap and it got a little too easy in certain parts.

i agree with the first sentence... the dude was too stupid to learn to warp and never have to sail again LOL!!!

WiiZero said:
No GC Nintendo thinks it's their best system right now
huh.....well thats wrong, the wii is their fav cuz its a new system, im not sure why you said that, they mite create it for the wii, but now im starting to think your talking about phantom of the hour glass like in this video here....

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PM91Jv7Jk[/MEDIA]

Back