Zelda 2008?

WolfpacSnakepit said:
yeah sure, why not?
:lol:
Nah there isn't any info on it but one thing I'm pretty sure of is that it won't be out 2008, I'd say early to mid 2009.

2008 is too early for a new Zelda on the Wii.
We already had one with Links Crossbow training :lol:
Jokes aside though.

2009 is a safe bet for a new one to come out, but in 2008 you can bet they are at least making/talking about a new game.

Late 2009/Mid 2010 Most Likely.

i think maybe fall of 08, just my thoughts, why i don't know, I wasn't over impressed with Twilight Princess so it dosn't matter to be if he ever comes back, just joking. I would miss him

2009, or 2010 is when they will most likely release it

If it does come it should be a mix of ocarina of time, Twilight and majoras mask :lol: That would be sweeet!

Fire Flower said:
If it does come it should be a mix of ocarina of time, Twilight and majoras mask :lol: That would be sweeet!

Link has a wolf mask and he saves the world from shadows using the ocarina?

in the nintendo conference shigeru states that he might not have enough time to make another zelda for wii, either that or he will make the game for the wii and the newer console. i'm guessing it's 2010... at least

If we don't get one in 2009 (I'm already throwing out 2008) then don't expect one until Nintendo's next system. Because, by the time you hit 2010, the delays will just keep on coming until it gets pushed to the next generation.

I say it's going to be somthing like four sords but funner and it is going to be in 08 in jan lol

Back