Zelda and Madden 07 or Zelda and Cod3

Good god people.... he said he IS getting Zelda

This forum needs more ass-holes and less retards:idea:

he never said he was for sure getting it
He said he was thinking about it

Just sent a PM to you, canadawiilover. :) Hope that helps, gotta go to bed. :zzz:

Multiplayer

lordsknightn said:
it's your prefference because the only reason i play shooters if for multiplayer

I totally agree. Its all about Zelda and Madden on this one if it were up to me.
Another point to add: Madden with your friends will be quite entertaining.

Then again if you don't have friends that like video games, go for COD3

right now i think zelda is the must game to have. i am not a huge zelda fan but got it and dont regret it at all. the only thing is that its a HARD game for someone not used to zelda. i have been using the guides here and there and still having trouble, not to mention im only 1/4 done with the game lol

StevenNevets said:
Good god people.... he said he IS getting Zelda

This forum needs more ass-holes and less retards:idea:

Lol, your the retard. He said in his first post that he isnt a Zelda fan but can people tell him if it is fun or not. So thats what people were doing until you start to jerk off infront of everyone.

Oky.... So right now Im going for Cod3 and zelda. For madden ill rent it and if i like it ill buy it. So, if anyone has any info for madden please post it.

Or I can just Rent both of them First and see if there good, but for right now im picking cod3 and zelda.

Or I can jsut buy all 3 but dont think i wanna waste my money yet right away.

Last edited:
Haha, good for you canadawiilover.

Hope you have a great time playing the Wii and those 2 (3) awsome games.

Zelda and Madden! If you want to have a good time playing with your friends, 2 on 2 is the best multiplayer i've played on the Wii, other then Tennis. Unless you don't like football, then get CoD3 but it doesn't have multiplayer

Back