Zelda boxart error?

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
im wonderong if anyone has noticed this error in one of the screenshots on the case.

the 2nd picture (link fighting knight) shows a magic bar, what the?

I got mine around late december, possibility of change for the newer boxes.

last time i checked there wasnt a magic bar?

Yeah it was taken out very very late in the games development I think only a little while before it went into production a lot of the screenshots show this bar I am always speculating on what it could've been used for....

If you look at the Temple in the Sky shop there's a blank spot in the middle I assume this was originally meant to be were green potion sat there are also some other things in the game that could've originally been a spot for magic.

Damn, whyd they even take out the magic meter!?
I would have liked to do some insane magic spells!

who needs magic whene you've got equipment like ball and chain :crazy:

yeah the quick nunchuck spin and the magnified spin (skill 7) are so much easier than the *zzzt, zzzzzzzt, yaaah!*

Sameiru said:
yeah the quick nunchuck spin and the magnified spin (skill 7) are so much easier than the *zzzt, zzzzzzzt, yaaah!*

it is but that broke a zelda tradition....sniff......and come on people remember those awsome moments with your new founded fire spell in OOT......I dont know theres just something about TP that just dosnt feel like zelda....but a great game never the less!

Whoah... I Never Noticed This!

At First I Though It Was A Lantern... But The Lantern Line Is Yellow And Why Would You Be Using A Lanters In The
Temple Of Time?

I was always wondering what he was doing when i first saw that picture

u pay attention to detail gud work!
Thats almost impossible for me to find, i would be straight into the game!

Don't know what it could be either..Link only has the bow and boomerang equipped on the directional pad buttons and nothing on B.

Considering how silly it was that magic bottles were randomly scattered throughout patches of grass in old zelda games, I like the realism of this one... haha, hearts and money hidden in grass what the hell were they thinking:lol:

Back