Zelda Cheat!!!

WII_MAN

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
In zelda TP, go to Ordon village and find a chicken. Hit the chicken with your sword until your screen goes black for a second, and then YOU TURN INTO THE CHICKEN FOR A BIT.

One... Its An Easter Egg...
Two... This Happens To Any Chicken Not Just In Ordon...
And Three... I Already Knew This

ok..uh no bashing please?..many people probably didnt know this...

*raises hand* like me
thanks WII MAN

I liked it when they all attacked you. ;_; They would even follow you into the well in Kakoriko Village, and you wouldn't be able to get out. :D

I was too afraid to beat on chickens in case they called for friends and beat the s**t out of me like in the old games!

ocdan said:
haha i was afraid at first, seeing the history of what would happen in past games when youd beat up the chickens..... nightmares

Yes I was thinking the same thing, I guess now they changed it with bees. And Maniac, when someone posts something, it's not only for you to read, it's for the entire forum. Once you remember that, you may get some respect around here.

ocdan said:
haha i was afraid at first, seeing the history of what would happen in past games when youd beat up the chickens..... nightmares

Yeah, what the hell? I'd have expected to see Kakariko Village times a thousand.

Those chickens really FUBAR'd me ;_;

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
One... Its An Easter Egg...
Two... This Happens To Any Chicken Not Just In Ordon...
And Three... I Already Knew This

Forgot to take your Zoloft this morning I see.

lol i like bieng killed by chicken..lol...i guess most of us like to eat chicken..well the chicken has gotten their regenge!

Back