Zelda Chicks

leakey

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2007
Ok here is another one, who here reckons that Zelda, Midna (human form), canoe chick (with the afro) , fishing chick and that chick that Ashei chick from the resistance are all babes and hot? would u root them if they were real?

:scared:

I know how to help you
theres a special medicine called a G...U...N

point at your mouth and BAM all your worries are gone

bigwilliiy said:
:scared:

I know how to help you
theres a special medicine called a G...U...N

point at your mouth and BAM all your worries are gone
ROFL :lol::lol: I Hate The Way People Go On About Who Is Hotter Thats Just Sick To Me!:yesnod:

Ok the guy just wants to know if u like the chicks in the game no need to flame him. I think Midna is on of the sexiests characters in any game ever. When we completed the game at a friends house, we started drooling when she appeared :p

woooooooo sausage party staring at a girl on a video game!!!!!!!!!

Don't be hatin', the boy is pimping his pixel chix man. :lol:

As I recall a number of people stated they was upset over a thread title of "Nude Samus" wasn't in fact naked. I'm sure the "Who's hotter" threads get annoying but I consider the admiration of which digital wench is more attractive a bit less sexually explicit. Not to mention not a single (straight) male here, to whom no longer believes that girls have cuties, does not enjoy to some degree the feminine based art in some shape or another.

Saying you don't is about as honest as saying you read PlayBoy "for it's articles". :lol:

NecroDemonNZXT said:
Ok the guy just wants to know if u like the chicks in the game no need to flame him. I think Midna is on of the sexiests characters in any game ever. When we completed the game at a friends house, we started drooling when she appeared :p
yeah she was prettty hot. :yesnod: :crazy: :yikes: :cool: :wink:

and lol at superman dat hoe.

you just made a thread exactly like this!!! but with the RE4 girl!!!! get a girlfreind!!! jeese!

Um.... I find them extremely cute and adorable, yes... XD Ok, I love pixels too. Haha, whooo. Haven't gotten to the end yet to see what Midna looks like (for reasons beyond my control) but I'm sure she's very.... attractive.

*lols at sausage party*

haha fair play leakey ....

ur brave to start another thread like this ha ha

yeah why not , im with u dude id root em all

right after im finished with lara croft that its

haha

Back