zelda done, wii for sale

fiveryanfrenzy

Wii Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
i beat zelda, now i need to pay off the credit card i used to buy the wii, anyone want to buy it?

EDIT: Woa people don't freak out, read the background story on post #11... didn't think I would need to post that, sheesh. :wtf:

EDIT 2: this has now become a social experiment involving ethics and logic, join in if you want too, it's fun! :crazy:

Last edited:
fiveryanfrenzy said:
i beat zelda, now i need to pay off the credit card i used to buy the wii, anyone want to buy it?

If this was your intention when you purchased the Wii, you should find the nearest brick wall and do just this ... :mad2:

it was pretty pointless imo i would take it off your hands but its not the same region thing as aussie consoles (pal or whatever it is)

Uh... You bought a system...to play one game... :| Okay then...

throwing stones at your own

homerj14 said:
I hope you die you moron!

:frown2: you people are so mean

the story: I bought it with the intent of selling it on ebay to make a few (and because i didn't want my little brother camping out all night alone so i went with and got one, because i wasn't going to camp out here for no reason...)

i am a HUGE nintendo fan since i was little and got handed a gameboy

i would have planned on keeping it but i'm in college right now so i couldn't afford it

well it was sitting in my room for like a week and a half and so i did some calculations and figured i could afford to keep it

so i broke down and started playing it

well now i'm thinking i should have been more responsible and sold it because i need to begin to start saving money for the future

i really want to keep it but it might be wiser for me to cut my loses...

either way the choice isn't final, and i was just posting it on here in case any poor soul hasn't been able to get his hands on one and didn't want to bother bidding or whatever, i was trying to be nice

so ease up fellas, don't jump to conclusions before you start throwing stones at your own

Mitch2025 said:
that was uncalled for you ass

You are a moderator, so act like it. And to the OP, if you bought it to sell it, you are the kind of people I hate. If you can't keep it then sell it, don't make a thread about it though.

Stagg said:
You are a moderator, so act like it. And to the OP, if you bought it to sell it, you are the kind of people I hate. If you can't keep it then sell it, don't make a thread about it though.

ease up man it's an electronic device :crazy:

I live in America, aren't I entitled to free speech as his post?

Back