zelda done, wii for sale

fiveryanfrenzy said:
ease up man it's an electronic device :crazy:

Yea, don't let some other kid get the Wii to play it to have fun, lets go buy them and sell them for even MORE money!!!! Good call!! Jerk.

Stagg said:
You are a moderator, so act like it.
what, just beause im a mod means i cant tell someone that they are being a jerk? that comment was 100% uncalled for and rude so i told him like it is.

homerj14 said:
I live in America, aren't I entitled to free speech as his post?
yea but you dont tell him to go die because he wants to sell his console. how about saying "why did you buy it if you were gonna sell it after beating Zelda?" or something along those lines

homerj14 said:

Haha, sounds like you haven't been here very long. You're entitled to say what you want to say. But he has the right to not receive death wishes via the internet. You're rights only extend as far until they infringe on the rights of others.

Stagg said:
Yea, don't let some other kid get the Wii to play it to have fun, lets go buy them and sell them for even MORE money!!!! Good call!! Jerk.

by selling it myself i am making it easier to get for parents (or older kids) who don't want to waste time camping out or something

i didn't intend on even playing it originally but it was too tempting :smilewinkgrin:

fiveryanfrenzy said:
by selling it myself i am making it easier to get for parents (or older kids) who don't want to waste time camping out or something

i didn't intend on even playing it originally but it was too tempting :smilewinkgrin:

O yea, you know, because you have to camp out now because of jerks like you who buy them and SELL THEM.

Stagg said:
O yea, you know, because you have to camp out now because of jerks like you who buy them and SELL THEM.

i camped for 12 hours

WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GO WHEN YOU SELL THEM?

into the hands of someone who doesn't mind bidding on ebay and having it shipped to their door?

so i don't think the amount of people who have to camp out changes if someone camps out and then sells one, because that's still 1 camp-out per wii...

you make it sound like i'm burning them or something

homerj14 said:

No, you are not entitled to complete free speech where ever you want. The US Constitution says that the Government can not make laws that make saying certain things illegal. That means Congress can not make the word "moron" illegal. The First Amendment does not come into play for private establishments rules, such as this forums, of what you can and can not say.

So once again, Private Establishment rules > First amendment. Sorry, but it's true you have less rights then you think you do.

fiveryanfrenzy said:
i beat zelda, now i need to pay off the credit card i used to buy the wii, anyone want to buy it?

EDIT: Woa people don't freak out, read the background story on post #11... didn't think I would need to post that, sheesh. :wtf:

EDIT 2: this has now become a social experiment involving ethics and logic, join in if you want too, it's fun! :crazy:
hey once you beat it did you get a link mii, ive heard you do, but you may have to watch the credits all the way...

Emernate said:
No, you are not entitled to complete free speech where ever you want. The US Constitution says that the Government can not make laws that make saying certain things illegal. That means Congress can not make the word "moron" illegal. The First Amendment does not come into play for private establishments rules, such as this forums, of what you can and can not say.

So once again, Private Establishment rules > First amendment. Sorry, but it's true you have less rights then you think you do.

That and the fact it's the World Wide Web (internet != America)

just curious. isnt my body a private establishment? so lets say a westboro baptist church member calls me a fag etc blah blah doesnt that override a 1st amendment as you said?

Well, it'd be uncalled for...but technically...he has the right to do it if you really are being a phag, etc. etc...of course you could always sue him for verbal abuse. ^_^'

Guys, don't be saying **** about frenzy, he's not doing anything wrong. He's making an offer to the public to see if anyone wants his game, but you people think that's wrong? :shocked:

Listen, I don't like to start wars, but I say that the losers here are you guys who are callling frenzy a loser, you guys act like he's a satanic devil worshiper who just sacrificed his own family (no offense frenzy! :lol: ). I mean c'mon, he just is looking for some ways of making money, can a guy not do that anymore?!

You people need to get a grip. I did a line of 12 hours for my Wii, a lot of other people did. I'm not special because of it, I'm not better than those who ordered online. I JUST WANTED A WII THAT BAD ON LAUNCH DAY, So I put up with it.

If he wanted to buy it, and resell it, that's his right. And he's entitled to do so. Why do think ebay exists? Because there's a market for EVERYTHING, even when it comes with a higher price than MSRP.

Get over it.

Back