Status
Not open for further replies.

LinksDarkSide

Link Hiro
Mar 23, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5997-7017-4007-2507
This is the Zelda fan club for anyone who loves playing the Zelda series!View attachment 3563
If you loved titles like Twilight Princess, Windwaker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and many others, please join!
View attachment 3565
For any fans of these unforgettable characters...
View attachment 3564
PM me or post a request in this thread to join!
View attachment 3562
Official alliances flag:
alliancesflag-1.jpg

May the Triforce be with you.

This is the official ZFC seal of approval.

linklinkedit.gif

Gods: The heroes of Hyrule, the fair princess Zelda, and the golden goddesses Nayru, Din, and Farore.

Leader: LinksDarkSide

Members:FRuMMaGe, oxhaker, bw!, JAKE196, Fire Flower, Kai, bilzar, Nick Atack, Sx2, metalfreak, Dbomb3, thejerm, Bobo onWii, tman, zxzxander, wii_girliefairie, Inuzaki.

Alliances: Walugi Fan Club, Kirby Fan Club, Tingle Fan Club, Blooper Fan Club

Conflicts: Anti-Waluigi Defense Squad

Quotes:

"Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die."
-The Sandlot

"You may have power and courage, but you lack wisdom."
-LinksDarkside

"May the Triforce be with you,"
-LinksDarkSide

"Well excuse me, princess!"
-Link, Legend of Zelda TV series

"Don't make me go Zelda on you!"
-Random quote

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart."
-Sheik

"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
-Sheik

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself."
-Sheik

"This is the melody that will draw you into the infinite darkness that absorbs even time..."
-Sheik

"They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true."
-Potion Shopkeeper

"Ganondorf, pitiful man, without a strong righteous mind, he could not control the power of the gods."
-Zelda

"The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule . . . If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil."
-Zelda

"When peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye..."
-Zelda

"I'll grant you the honour of carrying me."
-Ruto

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts."
-Ikana's late king

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
-Happy Mask dealer

"You... you hadn't forgotten about me. You still thought of me as a friend..."
-Skull Kid

"I have decided to wait for him. I've made my promise... I'm fine with this. I believe in him."
-Anju

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other. I know the reason the goddesses left the mirror of twilight in this world. They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes... that is what I believe."
-Zelda

"Zelda, your words are kind and your heart is true. If all in Hyrule are like you, then maybe you'll do alright."
-Midna

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."
-Hero Spirit

"They come riding in a bright, shining ball, and many of them come down...to the barn..."
-Romani

"Tingle, Tingle... Koolah Limpah! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!"
-Tingle

"Zero rupees! What a cruel joke!"
-Bank teller

Enjoy!

Last edited:
~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Paste this into your signature!!

no third.....ok so wat color do we want it?????army green

those are called "clans"

"clubs" and "clans" are TOTALY diferent

Ok, so what we have so far...

Gods: The heroes of Hyrule, the fair princess, and the golden goddesses Nayru, Din, and Farore.

Members:FRuMMaGe, oxhaker, bw!, JAKE196, Fire Flower.

Alliances: Walugi Fan Club, Kirby Fan Club

That's a great start for the first half hour.

Last edited:
LinksDarkSide said:

Gods: The heroes of Hyrule, the fair princess, and the golden goddesses Nayru, Din, and Farore.

Members:FRuMMaGe, oxhaker, bw!, JAKE196

To be fair though, it's only because you advertised on Waluigi's club :lol:

Together we will crush the opposition

LinksDarkSide said:

Members:FRuMMaGe, oxhaker, bw!, JAKE196

:lol:
If it goes to 20,
I'm in!
Otherwise, not.
Sorry LDS!
Lets see how it does. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back