Zelda Fan Club (ZFC) Join Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone. i dont know what goes on in this thread because im new and all, but i found some cool zelda pictures that i want ed to show you guys. here they are:

lthot1.jpg

wp1.jpg

film800x600.jpg

chefboogle.jpg

zander2.jpg

I hope you like them

i like to consider myself probably one of thi biggest and most knowledgable zelda fans...i have played and beaten every console zelda game and alot of the handhelds...i DEFINATELY want to join this fan club, SIGN ME UP!

Why is there so many clubs.....wtf

I love Zelda games...so i am very much loyal to them

I have the Zelda games from youngest to Old (NES,WII)

*although, i wasnt thinking of joining a club....i just wanted to let my thought be known*

CyanRussel said:
Why is there so many clubs.....wtf

I love Zelda games...so i am very much loyal to them

I have the Zelda games from youngest to Old (NES,WII)

*although, i wasnt thinking of joining a club....i just wanted to let my thought be known*

But do you want to join?

any thing i need to do being a member now? any special thing to add to my sig? and do we do anything collectively as a fan club?...i know theres no multiplayer zelda games (unless u count like ssb and when brawl comes out we can have like club matches and stuff) but besides that anything?

I LOVE ZELDA

I'll join! I'm trying to collect all of the Zelda games right now (not including the piece of crap Cd-i's).
metalfreak said:
any thing i need to do being a member now? any special thing to add to my sig? and do we do anything collectively as a fan club?...i know theres no multiplayer zelda games (unless u count like ssb and when brawl comes out we can have like club matches and stuff) but besides that anything?

I LOVE ZELDA
FYI: Phantom Hourglass has multiplayer on Wi-Fi, but it's only for 2 player. And then there's the Four Swords games, but those aren't online.

thejerm said:
I'll join! I'm trying to collect all of the Zelda games right now (not including the piece of crap Cd-i's).

FYI: Phantom Hourglass has multiplayer on Wi-Fi, but it's only for 2 player. And then there's the Four Swords games, but those aren't online.

Hah, ok, I'll add you. To anyone who is wondering, please add the ZFC tag to your sig.

thejerm said:

when saying no multiplayer i was meaning like wi-fi on the wii, some sort of mmo esque experience (MOH comes to mind as one of the only ones)

sry i wasnt as clear

but yeah so any ideas for group activities?

metalfreak said:
when saying no multiplayer i was meaning like wi-fi on the wii, some sort of mmo esque experience (MOH comes to mind as one of the only ones)

sry i wasnt as clear

but yeah so any ideas for group activities?

Well, we are currently at war with the AWDS. That's fun enough as it is. For group activites, I can't come up with anything as of yet, but can everyone try to come up with zelda quotes, and possibly make some pictures for us? I'm not a miracle worker with picture programs, and I don't have as much art skill as my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back