Jack-a-roe

RPG girl
Dec 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
7876-7409-2475-1797
I know it's cheating...
I already beat my Zelda game before i got it
but i got it for future refrence if you get my drift
i got the Zelda walkthrough book so just ask me a question if you need an answer...

no need my friend, i already have beaten zelda myself, but what i would like to know, is when u finished the game, after the painfully long credits, were u taken back out side the castle, and when ever u went to midna while on epona she would say go to hyrule castle? idk if its a glitch or its ment to happen...

How about posting this in the ****ing Twilight Princess thread? ;D
Or maybe even in the Wii Gaming section..? That would still be wrong, but not as incorrect as this.
And really, no one gives two shits, sorry to say.
There are things called walkthroughs, that people use quite often.
Not to mention the game is over a year old now, it's kinda random and late for you to offer help.

Kumoriken said:
Or maybe even in the Wii Gaming section..? That would still be wrong, but not as incorrect as this.
Not to mention the game is over a year old now, it's kinda random and late for you to offer help.
lmao, everything you said was correct but your still a dick!

hes right though, sorry.

Kumoriken said:

ok smart a$$
if it is really a year old wtf is everyone makinga ****ing deal about it?
answer this dick face

Jack-a-roe said:
ok smart a$$
if it is really a year old wtf is everyone makinga ****ing deal about it?
answer this dick face
Making a big deal about the game?
Because it's a good game.
puppy-hurr.jpg
The fact that it is a year old just supports the fact that there are probably near-to-hundreds of guides for the damned game, posted all over the internet.
Of course, there's only one place you need to go for them.
GameFAQs.com ! Where you can find all of your gaming-related questions with just a click of a mouse!
Er. No, I'm not sponsored or anything. D:

Anyway, yeah. The fact that it's a year old pretty much means that you and anyone else offering/asking for help on a forum of almost any kind is a bit late, considering ALL questions have been answered, concerning this game. You just need to
FUlawl.gif
ING look for them. Which is really not hard at all.

~<3

Last edited:
uhh... ok, i think its time some one closes this before people start to threten other peoples lives..

delta38 said:
uhh... ok, i think its time some one closes this before people start to threten other peoples lives..
This thread should have been closed right when it was created. Or at least merged with the Twilight Princess thread.
Of course, the lack of Mods and attention to this forum prevents that from ever happening.

Wulf said:
Jack-a-roe is speechless.

He's in your computer

haxin yo mispace

LMAO.

PWNt, IMO.
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
Please vote for me as one of your new mods. IF I AM ELECTED, NO MORE SHALL THESE THREADS ESCALATE TO THESE HUMILIATING-FOR-SOME CONFLICTS! xDDD
I am so not coming on strongly about this...
vegetajv2.gif

Back