zelda how do you fish?

gibson-sg

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
hi,

i cant work out how to fish on zelda with the 1st fishing rod!!

can some one please explain.

thank you

You get it out with B, and press B to cast (note, you sorta have to do this in water). Then, you wait untill the line goes down, and yank the Wiimote upwards. It'll say "FISH ON!" and then what i do is keep the Wiimote upwards and repedeatly press B. :ihih:

Nintendocam said:
You get it out with B, and press B to cast (note, you sorta have to do this in water). Then, you wait untill the line goes down, and yank the Wiimote upwards. It'll say "FISH ON!" and then what i do is keep the Wiimote upwards and repedeatly press B. :ihih:

when you say upwards, do you mean moving the whole remote vertical or do you mean tilting it upwards

Jamie's pet said:
when you say upwards, do you mean moving the whole remote vertical or do you mean tilting it upwards

Whats the difference?

You will hold the wiimote verticle (IR port facing your ceiling) just as you would a fishing pole.

yup, just pull it up and keep it up. not that hard. no offense, but fishing isn't going to be the most difficult thing. i think you'll need a strategy guide.

dont worry, i just worked out how to do it. but its pretty stupid that they dont guve ya any instructions on how to fish...

Back