Zelda - how to get a sword?

noahdude

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Hey guys,

Just picked up the Zelda game today and started playing. Anybody care to share with me how to get a sword?

Thanks,

Noahdude

Omg Stupid Question

Just play the game
It's part of the Game
xD
You could have gotten it by now instead of posting this

hey wii smurf how far r u on it? im on da 1st temple n gt two monkeys following me! The red 1 n da one of da pole. Ive asked ova ppl but they jst aint helping me can u help me pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
how do i get boomarang?
how do i get the bridge to move to go into the other doors?
do i need a boomarang to open da door with da four windmils outside it with the z on da floor?
:( :mad2:

Ok go on your Profile and Allow Personal Messages. Ok?
That will help you get specific help off people with a Personal Message just to you.

Secondly:

I forgot I've completed it already. You need to fight that monkey with the big red butt who breaks the bridge at the start. Then you get the Boomerang off him. Then you can collect more monkeys and they all link up to get you over that final bridge. Just search EVERYWHERE. And use the Monkeys to your advantage. To get across ropes etc. Eventually you'll get more Monkeys (8 in Total) just search all rooms. use the map and you'll be sorted. Sorry I forgot your right at the start and im at the end so I can't remember...

And yes you use the Boomerang and follow the Image on the floor to open the Gate. Target the Windmills/Poles in that shape to open it.

If your really stuck: http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/572738/page_7.html

Back