zelda is too darn hard

I've yet to find any real challenge in TP.

It's a great game and I love it, but I wish that a boss would atleast kill me once..

The first couple boss fights..the bosses don't even attack! They just sit and wait for you to figure out how to kill them.

There have been some puzzles slightly more harder than in previous installments, but in general I can't say I find the game hard, at all...

I found most the game fairly easy. The caravan part I didn't even notice the birds... I just shot everything with arrows.

There were a few parts where I needed to look online, but the guide stopped at the 6 or 7th dungeon, so I was alone from there on.

All-in-all, it took me about 45 hours to complete and was so worth it. :D

When you have the attitude of "running to the web to look up hints" everytime you get stuck, the game will seem hard to you. But if you sit there and actually give the puzzles/battles thought for a while, you will eventually get it and feel a lot better about the whole thing.

If you get stuck on something, take a break, or ask a friend to look at it. Sometimes a fresh person's perspective will notice something you didn't see.

em0d said:
If you get stuck on something, take a break, or ask a friend to look at it. Sometimes a fresh person's perspective will notice something you didn't see.

I second that. My brother had pointed something out to me in the game that I didn't see.

I also agree about not looking up for help. It just doesn't make the game fun.

This Zelda is the easiest Zelda ever. If you want hard Zeldas please see The Legend of Zelda(NES), Adventures of Link(NES), and Zelda: A Link to the Past(SNES).

Try using your bow to kill the raiders and other ****. It isn't that hard... just press a to charge near the enemy hold z and press B and bam theres an arrow in there ****ing skull.

i had a little trouble with that part because of the birds. went in a circle about 3 times before my arrow hit him. this game is awsome however it is WAY too easy. i wish they had a difficulty or something you could set to make it harder. their was 1 puzzle that stumped me for about 30 min untill i figured it out and just about punched myself because it was obvious. the only hard thing i find about this game is the bug and poe hunting. i REALLY hope they make a TP: Master Quest like they did with OoT because the temples in OoT: Master Quest were damn hard

Mitch2025 said:
i had a little trouble with that part because of the birds. went in a circle about 3 times before my arrow hit him. this game is awsome however it is WAY too easy. i wish they had a difficulty or something you could set to make it harder. their was 1 puzzle that stumped me for about 30 min untill i figured it out and just about punched myself because it was obvious. the only hard thing i find about this game is the bug and poe hunting. i REALLY hope they make a TP: Master Quest like they did with OoT because the temples in OoT: Master Quest were damn hard

I heard they may have downloadable side quests and missions. My friend told me the head of nintendo said aomething about it, but i have no proof of this.

i came back after picking up the kids from daycare and got it first try. Now im trying to figure out the water temple.. ugh..

vigor&kandor said:
This Zelda is the easiest Zelda ever. If you want hard Zeldas please see The Legend of Zelda(NES), Adventures of Link(NES), and Zelda: A Link to the Past(SNES).

I've beaten each of those and aside from the SNES one, the first 2 were cake. They were much much much simpler than this one.

slag said:
I've beaten each of those and aside from the SNES one, the first 2 were cake. They were much much much simpler than this one.

I find fighting enemies in 'Adventures of Link' is just a pain. As for the first Zelda it gives you no hints on where to go. I thought the SNES was and easier Zelda than either of the NES ones.

Quite true. {A link to the past}: Especially when you try it for the first time, it's on a x/y axis (up, down, left, right) so it's not so easy to kill gaurds. The boss at the very end of the game is freaking hard also. Took me a few days to finally kill him. Then i started over and beat it a few more times :D :lol:

I'm having a terribly hard time with this too. It just gets so frustrating

The hardest was definately Zelda 1. Very few clues and no hints as to where to bomb walls or burn bushes. The 2nd quest was crazy hard. I still never beat it.

Zelda 2 - Terrible game.

Zelda SNES - What a great game. Not as hard as the NES original. Lots more clues on what to do but still a difficult game. And just when you think your almost done you find that damn mirror. Your only 50% done!

Ocarina of Time - The 2nd greatest Zelda adventure. This was a very tough game too. Especially the timed levels.

Majoras Mask - Not too bad but I didnt like the whole 3 day deal or whatever it was.

Wind Waker was ok. I didnt like the graphics much. Felt like a cartoon but fun.

Back