Zelda: Majoras Mask

Red-_-Steel

Hero Of Time
Nov 8, 2006
England, Sussex
Proberbly the hardest zelda game to date. Will it be released on the virtual console? I bloody hope so!!!

What was your faviroute part of Majoras Mask?

- I loved rolling around Termina as a goron killing all in my sight.
- On the night of the 3rd day, seeing the swordsman cowar in his basement after he said he was going to kill the moon!!!

- The Castle (where you get mirror shield) boss is uber !! :D

What about yours?

Red-_-Steel said:
Proberbly the hardest zelda game to date. Will it be released on the virtual console? I bloody hope so!!!

What was your faviroute part of Majoras Mask?

- I loved rolling around Termina as a goron killing all in my sight.
- On the night of the 3rd day, seeing the swordsman cowar in his basement after he said he was going to kill the moon!!!

- The Castle (where you get mirror shield) boss is uber !! :D

What about yours?

As for me that game came just under ocarina of time.....its stil good though.
I like the way u could just wear a mask and transform into a zora (i think) and a goron anywhere.
I just didnt like it because of the game time limit.

If it comes out on vc it will be the second one i download.......i hope 2 get banjo-kazooie first cos ive never completed it since ive had my 64!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game, definitely the most complex and interesting Zelda. I liked the darker plot and the whole parallel universe idea, but I must admit it was annoying going back in time when you saved. Favourite part for me was the moon at the end, that was surreal (well, the whole game is pretty surreal...).

I really enjoyed the final boss dungeon but I also loved how when you do different things it affected where some NPCs go and what they do.

Favourite Zelda game...yes because of Deity Link
Anyhoo favourite bit would probabbly be going through the Kafei and Anju story, lots of fun to be had.

hi, i think my favorite parts were hearing the "song of healing" in all the different ways it was played, the Link band with all the different Links and most of the activities on the ranch like getting Epona back and the bunny hood

Back