Zelda: Majoras Mask

Ya the Fierce Deity mask was my favorite part! I wish they would use it again in another zelda game.....That sword was SICK!!! and the sword beams were back! Oh sweet old school things that were forgotten then revamped into pure awsomness!

I LOVED getting the mask where Zelda turns to like BEAST Zelda, then you use it on Majora and kick his ass!

Zelda = the princess, dude. :p

The best part of the game was the overall effect of the way it panned out. The time, the sense of urgency, the darker plot, the hundreds of characters who had actual schedules and time limits and errands to run... the immersion just sucked me in during Majora's Mask. Quite clearly the best Zelda game ever.

Apart from Ocarina of Time. :p

I dont think,that it was the hardest part...it wasnt that hard then ocarina of times.
But it was deffinatly the best part! until now...just great...an if they will bring it for virtual console,i will be the first person,who will download it...well, i've more then enough points^^..watch my banner^^ its so great,to get them for free

i loved the end of the game where you think its over but its not then you think..ok..now its over and its not!

What I thought was, after you get all the masks, when you go into the moon and play with all the kids. Then when you have no more masks you get the firce deity mask.

One thing I hated was the 3 day time limit. Plus getting the couples mask. pain in the ass.

I love the game! I played only three dungeons, though... But the main three masks were the best part. i hated the phase, where was the goddamn aliens abducting cows!! And the dang time limit, of course.

I want nintendo to make a remake of this game to wii! I know someones like it as retro, but...

one of my top fav loz titles, since it's the first one in the series that introduced transformations.

I remember the time i really did not like it, Because of the time on the bottom screen. :)
yea, that's true...but at least u can slow/speed up time, reset the 3 days, store rupees, and recover ammo & rupees quickly in termina field.

The beaver races atop the waterfall at "Great Bay"!!! Well okay, swimming around as a zora in general...

Back