Zelda: Majora's Mask?

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Hey,

Is it possible to buy the Zelda: Majora's Mask game online on the Wii? For like a thousand points or something?

There probably will be, they just have to convert it to the VC and plan a release date. I'm hoping to see all the LoZ games on the VC.

yeah, for some weird reason they are releasing majora's mask on the VC before orcarina of time! dont know why. but both games are awesome!

lgilmour33 said:
yeah, for some weird reason they are releasing majora's mask on the VC before orcarina of time! dont know why. but both games are awesome!

You must have Windwaker, in which case you must have Ocarina of Time. Play it on the Wii there.

Majora's Mask with Windwaker???

Shantei said:
You must have Windwaker, in which case you must have Ocarina of Time. Play it on the Wii there.

I have Windwaker. Whats this about having LoZ:MM with it??? When I bought it only had Windwaker, OoT & Master Quest. Is MM with it as well - what disc is it on cause I can't find it.

--------------------
Edit DISREGUARD whats written above, reread it and it makes sense now -talking about OoT with Windwaker, not MM :mad2: . Sorry - looks like I am in serious need of caffeine to get the brain working again - *Goes to fridge and gets Coke*.

Last edited:
Andrakis_Scarr said:
I have Windwaker. Whats this about having LoZ:MM with it??? When I bought it only had Windwaker, OoT & Master Quest. Is MM with it as well - what disc is it on cause I can't find it.

--------------------
DISREGUARD whats written above, reread it and it makes sense now -talking about OoT with Windwaker, not MM :mad2: . Sorry - looks like I am in serious need of caffeine to get the brain working again - *Goes to fridge and gets Coke*.

it was only the limited addition disk of windwaker that had orcarina and majora's mask on it

lgilmour33 said:
it was only the limited addition disk of windwaker that had orcarina and majora's mask on it

No they still sell it and also what are you talking about? (previous guy) I said Ocarina of Time with Windwaker not MM. Also, report that SoaB for spamming.

I hope they do, Majora's Mask was pretty good. I played it when i was quite young, I didnt understand it at the time really. I wouldnt mind giving it another go.

i dont know what you guys see in that game it was the worst zelda game ever made on a nintendo system

Back