Zelda not so good??

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
Hey i recently bought a wii :cornut: took so long to find one....anyway i also bought zelda because of the hype it got. so i thought it was good but i felt that it was missing something..who else feels this way? PS: GO CANUCKS GO!!

Nope, not me, i thought it was one of the best Zelda games ever made, and i am pretty sure that this is going to be repeated many times in this thread

We'll I mean after waiting a 1 and a half more than the original release date, I ask why? I rather them had worked on anther game and have it coming out by the end of this year.

honestly i didn't REALLY get into the game until after the third dungeon.

after that point i just could not put it down.

I know exactly how you feel there was definatly something missing from that game I don't know what it was but it wasn't there...

maybe the controller sensitivity? maybe you thought that whereever you swing the wiimote, the sword would follow? did it live up to the old zelda games?

just a couple of questions

Personally I thought it was one of the best games released and I was not disappointed one bit. Its personal opinion though so it may not be whats right for you.

I thought it needed some more stuff to do outside the story but there already is a lot I just think that it's more of a chore than fun

I don't see anything wrong with this game, I think it looks just perfect. I bought a Wii for some reasons, and one of the reasons was LoZ: TP.

nintendo person12 said:
Hey i recently bought a wii :cornut: took so long to find one....anyway i also bought zelda because of the hype it got. so i thought it was good but i felt that it was missing something..who else feels this way? PS: GO CANUCKS GO!!
How far are you?

if u guys play ocarina of time, than u will notice what was missing in tp

I do too!
I was expecting so much more....it was a shock when I saw all of Hyrule...nowhere near as big as Nintendo hyped it to be...and very boring to travel across because it feels empty
I think Twilight Princess was kinda behind compared to most games....
just it didnt do anything new...and Zelda usually does that!

Last edited:
i kinda agree.....but i think thats maybe cos i prefere things like call of duty anyway.....i like zelda i just suck at it lol.....

but earlier on in the game it would have been cool to get mini games or something with epona...not just herding goats :O

no doubt it was a great game but it definitly was missing some elements, the ppositives were the graphics and artstyle, i love this look of zelda and just admired the presesntation, the negatives were too few items and no side quests what so ever but still a great experience

Did Twilight Princess feel too easy to anyone else???
I swear Wind Waker was harder than it!
Minda told you how to beat every damn boss!!!

Back