zelda.....not strictly Wii !!

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
I must be mad but Im new to all this. I am enjoying TP on the wii and decided togo for working through Windwaker on the Cube at the same time. I am at the point where link is on Forest Haven at the befgginning...got the hang of swinging across the initial grassed bases but cannot for the life of me get around (by hanging on th last section before entering the cave. Do I have to kill off the last of the Octoroks by deflecting hs projectile and then swing over.....HElp please

ok..i can get as far as the last pool but even when i swing across into the so called CALM pool..i keep getting swept away.....help please

lionman said:
ok..i can get as far as the last pool but even when i swing across into the so called CALM pool..i keep getting swept away.....help please

It's been a while, so I'm surprised I can remember anything. Once you get to the upper level, you have to swing to the grass beyond the stream to the left, and from there get to the calm pool. I hope this helps...I couldn't remember anything you were talking about two minutes ago :p

Back