Zelda OOT for VC Tomorrow

Zori

Wii Owner Since Launch
Oct 31, 2006
Zelda Ocarina of Time one of the greatest, if not the greatest, adventure game of all time is coming to Virtual Console tomorrow.

Read up on it HERE

Oh it's been posted? Damn I searched for it didnt find anything, well sorry ;)

I want Master Quest. :/ I still have OoT on my N64, but if they could get OoT: Master Quest on VC, I'd buy it in a second. I sold mine. :(

Bryan_ said:
I want Master Quest. :/ I still have OoT on my N64, but if they could get OoT: Master Quest on VC, I'd buy it in a second. I sold mine. :(

Whats the difference between OoT and Master Quest?

Master Quest has more enimies....supposed to be harder...but everythings the same other than that. Correct me anyone if im wrong

Wikipedia said:
The Master Quest contains the same storyline as the original, but includes altered dungeon layouts and more powerful enemies; the parts outside the dungeons remain the same. There are no new enemies. However, the player has to deal with stronger enemies earlier in the game. All end-of-dungeon boss battles remain the same, and the bosses retain the same number of hit points. The alterations concerning the dungeon maps contain the addition of other/stronger enemies in several rooms and slightly different room layouts (items are placed on different locations, and puzzles have to be solved in another manner).

:p http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time_Master_Quest

I only played up to Jabu-Jabu's belly, then stopped playing when I got my copy of Wind Waker. Since Master Quest was a giveaway thing you got for pre-ordering Wind Waker.

Master quest has alternate dungeons in which you are required to search more in depth for things in the dungeons. I remember using the scarecrow song and Time song a LOT, and the dungeons were the same overall, but the doors and directions to the ending were different. The outside world is exactly the same.

I'm waiting for Majora's Mask. I won Zelda OOT a few months ago on my N64. That's a great game to replay.

Back