Zelda or Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well having only played halo so far (hopin to get LOZ TP for christmas)
i'd say neither since i havent tried out zelda
i mean yea halo is all good and all but what makes it so different then other FPS besides a dude in a green suit shooting elites nd ridin in ghosts er w/e

i kno their nowhere compared to the 360 nd ps3 blah blah blah
but from my perspective they look preatty good.

I have to say Halo I can only beat Zelda so many times. I like Zelda a lot better, but it's the same every time. Once you get everything you cant do much more, they should add another difficulty that might get me to replay it once and a while.

Last edited:
yes its the same every time but thats what we fell in love wit like 10 yrs ago
if i wuz nintendo i wouldnt create a Zelda game taht doesnt feel or look like zelda cuz it wouldnt be the same

call of duty? lol

i could live withouth both of those! Zelda, its just "meh" for me..nothign special. halo3, yeah i have it, i play it, but i can live without it. now call of duty 4, i would DIE if i couldnt play this game every day! no joke, i'd die. lolz

i could not live without zelda, ide just die.

i mean there are alot of games that are like halo, area 51 for example. sure it dosent have the halo storyline and what not, but the gameplay is similar. there is only on zelda though:)

yea idk what makes halo so great there are loads of other games with the same gameplay its jus some people favor Halo its like their god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back