Zelda or Metroid?...

WARNING: Both games will be boring.
Zelda is amazing. I loved it, I think the story was better than most movies. BUT, I was bored at times. You have to think in Zelda.

Metroid is no different. It may look like an all out shooting-fest, but that's anything but the truth. There is an abundance of tedious backtracking and so many complex puzzles that it makes the game a little boring. Keep in mind that the Metroid series is all about exploration.

Gametrailers.com's Metroid Restrospective said:
...Nintendo officially classified Metroid Prime as a First Person Adventure game...

buy metroid zelda was ok but metroid will be amazing and u like fps

My god the Wii owns... said:
WARNING: Both games will be boring.
Zelda is amazing. I loved it, I think the story was better than most movies. BUT, I was bored at times. You have to think in Zelda.

Metroid is no different. It may look like an all out shooting-fest, but that's anything but the truth. There is an abundance of tedious backtracking and so many complex puzzles that it makes the game a little boring. Keep in mind that the Metroid series is all about exploration.
lmao, you dont like a game that you have to think in? Zelda and Metroid will always stay at their roots and that is puzzles>fighting

No, I love thinking. I just wanted to show how I can "relate". I play FPS many hours a day, and I can see how he'd get bored with thinking rather than constant action.

yea, fps games with lots of constant action likes hoards of aliens coming at you while you have to just chainsaw them away. its very mind numbing but in zelda your actually using it to figure out what to do next

Back