Zelda or Zelda 2 ?

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
How do you think ? Which is better and why?
I think that The Legend Of Zelda.. It feels just more RPG I don't know..

Definitely Zelda. I don't like the side-scrolling in the zelda game and obviously neither did they, because they abandoned it. I also don't like how Link can learn magic in Zelda 2. It seems like the second game in a number of old nintendo series are different....doesn't Mario 2 for NES feel kinda different too?

Still however, both are sweet games

i personally like the second one better i guess it is just a preference to game play... as for Mario 2 it actually was a completely different game in Japan sorry i cant think of the name but Nintendo wanted to bring it to America but knew no one would want it so they just changed the skin to look like Mario.

I would say the first Zelda just because it's a true classic. I'm about to go play it myself. Of course, Twilight Princess is amazing, but you just can't beat the classics. ^^

I like Zelda 2 because it was actually something different back then. And it is more challenging then the 1st one. It's very unique and fun to play.

the first one is better zelda 2 was too hard for me lol but i say get both complete them if you can then get alttp

So far, I don't like the first Zelda game very much. Let's just say level 6 turned a thumbs up to a thumbs down. On top of that, the game resets so now I get to start all over. Jee jee jee. >.>

I like them both, really just like I like both Castlevania one and two, and people hate two because it seems repetitive. If the first was just like the sequel, wouldn't it get boring after the second one? Variety is the spice of life. Savor it because you never know when it will be taken from you.

I'm going with the first Zelda...as was said above, it's a classic and was also one of my first video games that will always be remembered. Zelda 2 is on a whole different level.

For some reason recently there has been a big push to respect the 2nd Zelda more. But for a long time, and amongst critics Zelda 2 is widely panned as one of the worst early ones, and wasn't nearly as popular. Hence the fact that in the next game Zelda: A link to the Past they abandoned the side scrolling feature and took Zelda back to it's roots.
Zelda 1 is by far the better and more enjoyable game, which is why that became the style and staple Zelda for a number of years. Zelda 2 quite simply didn't catch on.

Back