Zelda over rated??

i borrowed zelda from a mate and the first bit brillant when you get your fishing rod and stuff but when you got turned into a wolf i thought it was crap but thats my opinion

lamby8 said:
i borrowed zelda from a mate and the first bit brillant when you get your fishing rod and stuff but when you got turned into a wolf i thought it was crap but thats my opinion
NINTENDO HATER!

no get it, youll love, its an amazing game and it was never overated! TP is the best game youll find 4 your wii now! TRUST ME you wont be dissapointed! I give it a 9/10!
dont listen to that dude above

L00L i have always found zelda games hard when i cant do i just stop playing it lol is it one of those games?? thanks =]

im not a nintendo i think zelda abit of a childish game call of duty 3 i think is better

lol i wouldnt say it is childish ehehe tis the most bit childish so hard 2 work out ;] lol

i supose i didnt mean it in that way i meant when you change in to wolfs i dont like that kind of stuff

i wasn't keen, so i agree

and dont call me a hater

i love Nintendo

but this game let me down

so i traded it in

ive never played a zelda game but it is great and i think its definatly up there on my top games that ive played

stu said:
ive never played a zelda game but it is great and i think its definatly up there on my top games that ive played
doesnt make sense
you can't never have played zela but it be a top game you've played :ee5k:

I haven't played zelda since the NES days. TP is awesome. its not a children's game per say, there's a lot of thinking, puzzle solving, back tracking, creativity with given items involved. Its so frustrating trying to figure out some stuff, yet when you do, feels sooo good. Its a love,hate relationship. But its addicting. 15 hours into it and not even halfway yet

My only gripe is that the bosses are really easy.

Back