Zelda:overrated

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
ok the game was fun for a while it was o.k as it dawned on but now i feel as if its a chore playing it.So i might get a £25 pounds trade in value or if any you guys re intrested in buying it of me just ask.I dont know what the hype was about. i think i might buy excite truck or COD 3.
i would give this game 6/10 plese dont say im stupid and dont have taste in games cause if i didnt i wouldnt be reviewing video games so what do you guys think?
pros:
-nice storyline
-good characters
-nice use of wiimote
cons:
-Boring gameplay
-Problem solving consumes most of time
-Long and unintresting tasks

if anyone bashes you for this, they should be ashamed. dont apologize for not liking a game, you are entitled to your own opinion. i would like to ask you a few questions about your cons though. boring gameplay how, like you feel like youre doing the same thing, running from place to place confused about where to go (come on, it happens to everyone), or something else? problem solving has been a necessary part of zelda since the beginning, without it, it wouldnt be the game it is today. it doesnt matter though, zelda isnt for everyone, but if you trade it in, i highly recommend red steel, its a lot of fun.

I have to admit, some of the puzzles became a chore as they weren't challenging, just lengthy, the fact that just swinging the Wiimote made Link swing his sword in the same direction was a bit irritating, I appreciate that they can't do much better but it's a feature which was not necessary. The game itself was also far too easy, with every boss not giving me a single problem including Ganandorf.

However, overall I found it very enjoyable and I regret finishing it so quickly as I don't feel there's any replay value...yet.

Chaz said:
The game itself was also far too easy, with every boss not giving me a single problem including Ganandorf.

i will agree with you there, the bosses were too easy for a zelda game, they definately could have done a little more about that.

although i feel its a great game, its missing something. i'm just not addicted to it like i am to other games. Once i start playing, i'll play for a while, but i don't play it all that often. maybe its just the fact that i know once i start i have to play it for a while.

and it is a good point that its far too easy. This is the first zelda game i've played since ocarina of time, and the only other one i've played besides it, and i've only died once. I'm currently in the lakebed temple. Although now that i got the clawshot, the game seems more fun. I just think that thing is sweet.

Yeah and Iron Boots and Clawshot where overused and it was obvious when you needed them all the launch games are too easy imo

WiiZero said:
Yeah and Iron Boots and Clawshot where overused and it was obvious when you needed them all the launch games are too easy imo

clawshot gets used a lot? sweet. thats the best weapon thing so far. i haven't had a chance to use it yet though. i saved it after i beat that dick that gave it to me. shooting pots with it was fun though.

There were some flaws, but was this your first Zelda game? Admittedly, it's not the most fun Zelda experience I've ever had, definitely not better than OoT or even MM, but being a little low on the Zelda scale still makes it a wayy above average game. But sorry, 6/10 is ridiculous.

Its cool that you didn't like it but problem solving has always been key to zelda games...so maybe you were uninformed about the game before purchasing and it just wasn't the game for you.

i see your point as to the flaws of the game... but all in all i think it is an awesome game, and i think it deserves all the great ratings and game of the year awards that its getting

Best game ever made.

I see a lot of crappy games these days that just can't hold my interest. While I admit that Zelda doesn't have a lot of replayability either, it at least had strong gameplay, story, characters, and overall, fun. I enjoyed every second of playing it. Haven't played a game as good as it before, or since.

Bosses were a bit too easy, but that didn't ruin it for me. I still died a few times. Fighting the dragon in the sky temple (Water armour, whoops) and fighting Zant (Once I realised what I was meant to do, he was easy).

Every location and character was beautiful. And I haven't seen a love in a video game, like that between Link and Midna. When Link was carrying Midna through castle town, when she was sick.. Well that was just the most beautiful segment of a video game I have ever seen. The music and the rain just made it so gorgeous.

I enjoyed it immensely. From start to finish.

depends on who u are. Zelda games have extensive puzzles in all of there games. If you dont like it then its your own fault for buying it.
Not all games put food in ur mouth u have 2 work for it sometimes

Back