Zelda Producer Could Use More Crossbow Training Action

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.nintendolife, it loos like we might see another Zelda crossbow game.

More of this, please

Wanted to "intensify the multiplayer" in sequel

One of the upsides of buying a Wii Zapper, besides being a nice +1 to your collection of somewhat useless bits of plastic, was getting your hands on Link's Crossbow Training. We daresay that was the only reason a lot of people bought the peripheral [cough -Ed.] as Link is as powerful an endorsement to Nintendo fans as Billy Mays is/was to home shoppers.
Show of hands if you really want a sequel to it. Oh, look, it's Zelda producer Eiji Anouma.

Speaking to GamesTM, Anouma revealed that working on the next core entry in the series wasn't his top desire.
To tell you the truth, I actually wanted to create Link’s Crossbow Training 2. I thought that we should do something more and better in the field of the first person shooter, based on our experience of the first game.
What exactly does he consider "more and better?" Why, tell 'em, Anouma!
For example, I was thinking that maybe we could intensify the multiplayer mode. The original game was really just a solo game but I thought that we could add a true multiplayer mode with multiple users playing together, from remote areas, over the Wi-Fi Connection.
Unfortunately for Anouma, the people in charge of such things at Nintendo weren't too impressed with his ideas and insisted he get to work on a new Zelda game. Ah well, looks like we'll all just have to muscle through Spirit Tracks and whatever else is in store.
heres the link http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2119/aonuma-wanted-to-make-crossbow-training-2

I can imagine if Billy Mays was still alive, i can imagine him trying to sell a Zelda game

"HI BILLY MAYS HERE AND I GOT A EXTRAORDINARY GAME FOR YOU, ITS FROM NINTENDO CALLED THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, A GAME WHERE YOU HOLD WITH A SWORD AND SHIELD AND KICK THE **** OUT OF PEOPLE (what we can't use foul language??) WELL **** THAT, THIS GAME WILL MAKE YOU WANNA BE IN HYRULE AND TO B*TCH-SLAP THE PRINCESS ZELDA FOR GETTING KIDNAPPED ALL THE F/KING TIME"

Last edited:
I did read in a interview with the creator of Zelda OoT and the recent ones that he is thinking about having a FPS style view for when shooting arrows in the new Zelda

that would be cool if Zelda became a FPS game i think

that would be killer.

yes i have heard of turok but never played

Order of preference
Turok 2>3>first>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rage wars

I suggest if your a FPS fan that you try to find a copy of the second one.
The weapons are still some of the best

Back