Zelda Question

savoirvivre

Wii Ninja!
Dec 6, 2006
Ok, so i havent play any zelda game in my life. Now i will because of the Wii.
I heard that the zelda for the n64 is the best. I went looking around and i found the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time master quest.

Which one should i get? are those two that much different? is one the expansion of the other? What's going on?

If your laughing , im sorry, i use to be a ps1 and ps2 player and i let nintendo go, their high collection of kid games and cartridges was killing the appeal to me. not that those things make games fun but it was their whole image that was just not for me. That's all changed now though. :) I always loved super smash bros in, my defense, when i went to my friends house.

Back when Nintendo was promoting there Gamecube they rereleased The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the cube to help boost sells. Also on the disc was the Master Quest version which really is a more difficult version of the original game. Unfortunately, you cant pick this up at ebay for less than $40. :(

ahh ok cool. Thanx a lot. i went ahead and purchased one of those on ebay.

I ordered the promotion disc with 4 games on it, original zelda from nes and zelda 2 and zelda OoT and Majors mask or something.

I think i'll hold out on the masters quest one since its nothing new just newish hehe.

Thanks everyone. A new zelda fan in the midst. :)

Back