Zelda review 97percent.

shiek is a girl.... i dont get it. anyway i like tp better then oot. I love the textures in the game. Alot of love went into this game.

TP music could have been orchestrated, but the score is still awesome. They really did a good job in sitting the mood. TP is a 10 in my book.

Link is a teenage boy/young man. Man I want this game bad...less than 2 weeks hopefully here in the UK...!

Rajveer said:
Link is a teenage boy/young man. Man I want this game bad...less than 2 weeks hopefully here in the UK...!

Thx and so do I

1163937183540.jpg

khanil9.jpg

dragmire-cakebutton.jpg

joe-schmo-picture.jpg

tp88ir9.jpg

2df5657786365fafeaeb8e1d8dded1.gif

YouTube - Gamespot plays Wii Sports - Bowling

Haha! That youtube review...and they call themselves reviews. Gamespot sucks in my opinion, I stick to IGN. But thats just me.

Shiek is definately a male ^_^ There's text in the game that says so. Look for the 'young male' text around the Water Temple.

Chattersby said:
so is link a boy or a girl

Link is actually a young teen/young male somewhere between the ages of 16 and 22 or so. Zelda is the princess he is trying to save along with the land of Hyrule who shares the same age demographic. She is obviously a female. In previous games link has been older and younger in this one I'd peg him at about the age of 20 if I had to give a definate age on him.

My guess is that he is about the same age as Link from Ocarina of Time, who was 7 years older than his child form. In Wind Waker, 12 is the age that it's traditional to wear the hero's clothes, so possibly the child from OoT is 12, which would make OoT adult link 19. Of course it can't be proven ^_^

Wow, sorry for wasting a moment of your guys' life. I kind of rambled there.

Back