Zelda Screens Shots (just Came In)

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051519836.jpg
**** yeh, wooo that looks awesome (I have a new background)

lol thats mine too................weird....

but honestly my heart is beating so fast!!!!
I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!

Just a quick look at these screenshots and noticed these ones:

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051539382.jpg
Doesn't that spider look a lot like a golden skulltula

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051534773.jpg
Whats that yellow bar under the hearts? cause greens magic and blue how much breath you ahve under water

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051535523.jpg
Hyrule castle (maybe) on fire hmmm....

(ARGGHHHH!! post 666 the devils number)

Last edited:
yeah I am sure they are from him.

TO: Deity Link
Thats Hyrule Castle...thats weird...you know how in WW the castle was destroyed! Maybe thats the process of it!

Last edited:
I saw 2 (one that diety posted) screenshots was in that kind of envirement..

Ice temple maybe? I saw a castle or a building in the background in the other one.

These screenshots....they are too good!!!
THANK YOU IGN!!!!!!

thelegendofzeldatwilighhp3.jpg

After looking At this more and the other one and after watching the new trailer it looks more like an undead kind of ghostly temple. The enemy is undead, I don't see any snow just some fog, and in the trailer you're in wolf form and you're going around (looking for something?) and you run into 2 other wolves that look ghostly to me

Thats cool a ghost temple....:lol: .....actually I have no idea!
I did see those two other wolfs....but they looked like ordinary enimies.
I saw snow...................... I think...it seemed more like snow than fog to me.....

deity_link said:
View attachment 968
Doesn't that spider look a lot like a golden skulltula

View attachment 969
Whats that yellow bar under the hearts? cause greens magic and blue how much breath you ahve under water

1), Due to the fact that these images are new and of the final build, it could just be that the art designers chose to give the spiders back their old "skull-abdomen" motif, dubbing them the title of Skulltula in the 1st place. Note before they had just a small, what looked like, painted on skull icon on the abdomen. Well they probably thought that being as this game is ment to be decades after OoT, the spiders wouldnt of evolved and lost the hard exterior, but instead increased its intensity of protection. :O

2), Lol, come on people, you do remember ALttP do you not. It cost magic to fuel the Lamp, and its obvious the fuel for this lamp is limited also. Look at the Lamp icon assigned to the shortcut, notice the lil yellow bar next to it identical to the bar under your hearts :rolleyes:
It could be though that you have sperate fuel for the Lamp, fact being if you note, the part of the game the image is taken from is obviously before you even get your magic bar. You haven't even entered the Twilight realm yet.

So it should be safe to say the cost of running the Lamp wont eat into your magic supply this time round :smilewinkgrin:

Joe said:
In one of the screens link is using a new sheild and sword not seen before!
So it is safe to say that there will be varity of choices of wepons to choose from!!!

Remember your going to need a sword untill your introduced to the Master Sword, so that is obviously the one you use until then. As for the shield, it could be the same, a stand-in untill you get the Hylian Shield or it is an actual additional piece of equipment and could have its own special trait, i.e like the mirror shields (not saying that shield is one).

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
shizz dah! look it's water over the whole place.!?!?!
does that mean? wind waker...

Nope... It means the snow and ice melts after you defeat the Boss in the surrounding area. Note the image is of the same place Link was battling with the undead swordsman, notice the 4 pillars in the background in both images :rolleyes:

Back