Zelda:The Movie

they should start out with a CGI movie first and see how that takes to the big screen before making it real action

If there ever is to be a Zelda Movie, then ill watch it.

Chibi Lenne said:
I don't know if it is still in the works or not but there was a fan made movie in progress some time ago based loosely off of Ocarina of Time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

personally I think they could have cast a better link but it's pretty good for fan made

for a fan made not bad....

I think they can come out with a good movie for zelda... just that it has to be just a part of the video game, or make a sequence like lord of the ring... It is possible to make a good movie of Zelda, only thing, we need a good producer that is a fan of zelda.....

I'd watch it. But first I think it'd have to be like those Final Fantasy movies and Link would have to talk yall...I mean really its a movie. What movies have you seen where the main character hasn't talked at least once? Or should I say what mainstream movies have you seen...anyways IF they did make a movie with real acters and stuff I honestly don't know who would fit the role nicely. I was gonna say Orlando Bloom but I don't know if he has the right look for it. As for Zelda the same thing. I'd have to hold MAJOR castings for days and hours before I made a decision. These are 2 iconic figures so you can't pick any of these popular guys and girls and call them Link and Zelda without solid proof that they deserve and fit the role perfectly.

i think the cast would have to be a bunch of unknowns like they did for the kids in the harry potter.....and Link does talk (sort of, you just don't read his dialogue) like in twilight princess the screen went black and when it came back the other guy says something like "is that so".......who else besides me thinks uwe boll should NOT do this movie

If they do make a movie I hope they don't ruin it like Resident Evil..... I seriously could of made a better movie in my sleep.... Was that Uwe Boll?

Back