Zelda TP too easy?

Ensemble

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
I've been playing on zelda for i think just under 22 hours total and I've already done like 4 temples, a couple of pieces of heart a few other bits and pieces.
I'm a classic zelda I mean I love TP but I think its kinda too easy. Does anyone else get this feeling?

Yeah, the puzzles are usually pretty easy, and I don't think I died once in combat. I would love to see a difficulty setting on a Zelda game to ramp up the enemy AI.

lol i cnt believe u find it easy im a newcomer to zelda games and i find it hard:sad:

Yeah this was by far the easiest Zelda i've played...I beat it in about 29 hours going through the game casually and getting most of the items.

Nomad said:
Yeah, the puzzles are usually pretty easy, and I don't think I died once in combat. I would love to see a difficulty setting on a Zelda game to ramp up the enemy AI.
Try playing the game again, but this time, don't pick up any heart pieces or heart containers, and don't buy the magic armour. It doesn't affect the AI, but you'll find it a lot harder.

This game is far too easy imo. Midna pretty much tells you exactly how to beat tough parts and bosses. I don't even activate her anymore in combat when she does that annoying little giggle. I admit I died in combat once. I choked down a purple chu I saved in a bottle. It took me down to a 1/4 of a heart and I got touched before I could find a heart. Other than that, I've had little to no challenge. I don't see the puzzles as hard at all. Just think before you do anything.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I just wish it had a little more difficulty and the puzzles to be trickier (like A Link to the Past). Gotta watch Midna though. She loves to tell you how to solve puzzles and things in dungeons. She also has a thing for suggesting the best strategy to take down a boss. I wish I could turn off her tips so I don't have to ignore that giggle...

If your a true zelda fan you will savor it and try to take your time with it. I don't have zelda TP for Wii yet, but my friends have it for both Wii and Gamcube. I think its a Gamecube game at heart. They should make a harder one like OoT master quest =P

Wiitendo said:
If your a true zelda fan you will savor it and try to take your time with it. I don't have zelda TP for Wii yet, but my friends have it for both Wii and Gamcube. I think its a Gamecube game at heart. They should make a harder one like OoT master quest =P

lol, No. TP is about 47 times better on a Wii. Having to aim to shoot arrows etc? That freakin awesome mini game in the fishing hut? Actually swinging the wii-mote to swing your sword?

Also, it's a Wii game at heart. In an interview, the producer said the ONLY reason Link is right handed in this version is because of the Wii-mote. More people would be using their right hand to play than left.

EDIT: After thinking about this... is Zelda left handed in the GC version?

Last edited:
Mais said:
EDIT: After thinking about this... is Zelda left handed in the GC version?

Yes he is. And to topic I quess difficulty in temples and on world map is rather nice compromise I was just hoping lot harder Boss fights though I enjoyed most of them they where just too easy.

Just completed the game - it was way too easy. The final battle I hardly lost any health?!?! What's up with that.

The game was too straight forward so there was no real need to explore or talk to random characters.

Epona might aswel of not been in the game lol!

Oh well - maybe Nintendo will get it right next time.

BTW, did anyone else get fed up with the whole turning into a wolf and then back to link thing??!

I'm enjoying TP, but I just don't like how straightforward most of the dungeons are so far. I hope they come out with a Master Quest-type thing like they did with OoT.

Yes Twilight Princess is easy compared to the other Zeldas, to the oldest Zeldas, because of newcomers to the series, and that really sucks for me, I remember the first Zelda being somewhat frustrating and hard but very cool and fun, and now every game is easy for this generations of videogame players, no more arcade-style game overs in which you have to start all over when you have game overs, every game is so easy now, I need challenges, I hope for the next Zelda for the Wii to be hard to beat like Ocarina at least...I mean Ganondorf in Twiligth compared to the one in Ocarina was nothing.

Back