zelda (tp) walkthrough manual.

owlsgo

czech me out.
Oct 1, 2007
melbourne, australia.
Wii Online Code
2882-9149-7173-3516
win my wii that i bought off ebay, i recieved zelda tp and a walkthrough manual. it's a thick book and i tend to wonder how anyone gets through that game without it?

really handy. all the baddies, all the strategy and what's around the corner. maps and everything. if you're a die-hard it's still valuable to have when one is stuck on something. i always forget the special moves i'm taught in the clouds and i just whip it out and flick through.

anyone else got it?

also, if anyone has any trouble they just can't find the answer to - feel free to ask.

Spyro said:
Game guides are weak. I beat the game without it; they just slow me down.
awesome.

tp was the first zelda game i ever played. the first with a supernaturalish feel. mario was more my thing so i was totally overwhelmed.

Game guides basically expose every secret, every trick, and lay out a step-by-step on how to solve every puzzle, where to go, in what order, and how to beat the game.

This is different than cheating... how? You've just taken away most of what makes the game fun. The random discoveries. The problem solving. Using the hints in the game to solve puzzles, accomplish quests, and figuring things out on your own. Using a walkthrough guide to hold your hand through a game turns it into a flashy computer-graphics version of Simon Says.

Lame.

sremick said:
Game guides basically expose every secret, every trick, and lay out a step-by-step on how to solve every puzzle, where to go, in what order, and how to beat the game.

This is different than cheating... how? You've just taken away most of what makes the game fun. The random discoveries. The problem solving. Using the hints in the game to solve puzzles, accomplish quests, and figuring things out on your own. Using a walkthrough guide to hold your hand through a game turns it into a flashy computer-graphics version of Simon Says.

Lame.

i'd agree if i didn't not care.

it came with the pack, so i took advantage of it. now i know what zelda games are about, i'll be toughing it straight out with the rest of you die-hard fans.

no need to be so bitey.

owlsgo said:
no need to be so bitey.

You are obviously new here otherwise you would realise how silly that sounds...........:lol:

Did...CaptainFF just type in a normal default font like the rest of us?

I got into this game, just hints for one or two things, I currently am lending my game out in exchange for a friends spiderman...I really want my zelda back to play through.

The game guides do turn it into simon says but still, they are a good read, interesting even if you have completed the game without it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Did...CaptainFF just type in a normal default font like the rest of us?

Sorry! Won't do it again!

Back