Zelda : Twighlight Princess vs. Metroid Prime 3

Twilight Princess is the essential starting game for all Wii owners.
Metroid is a must as well, and is worth picking up after Zelda.

i went through the same decision process while looking for a game. I had one in each hand and took a loooooong time to decide. I ended up walking away with MP3 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure both games are good...but I loved MP3

CantGetAWii said:
Twilight Princess is the essential starting game for all Wii owners.
Metroid is a must as well, and is worth picking up after Zelda.
I agree. Zelda is a better game to get used to the controls for first time Wii owners. Metroid 3 can be a follow up game once you fully understand the use of the controls with the Wiimote.

I recently got very pissed at Zelda, accidentally deleting my perfect game (all heart pieces, all poes, all items, cave of ordeals beaten in harder mode,...) but now that I think about it, I had a hell of a good time playing it. If you want to explore absolutely everything in Zelda (including some super awesome glitches) you should get a solid 50+ hours out of it. Don't forget, you get fishing as an extra, as well as the worlds most annoying minigame, rollergoal!

Dunno about MP3, as it's not out yet here in Europe, but having played other metroid games, I can tell you, it's good. Great, really. And supposedly has perfect controls, which is quite something.

Remember: swinging the wiimote in Zelda doesn't feel like swinging a sword. More like small flicks. Which is because it's a port from the gamecube.

My advise is to get Zelda, then Metroid as soon as possible.

metroid prime 3 would be the way to go. twilight princess is an excellent game but prime 3 has got it all and it takes a lot less time to beat!

Back