Zelda Twilight Princess 3 Days Later...

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
It's now offical...
Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii is now coming out on November 22.

Sorry for you all. I saw the Zelda Pre-order card. Releases 11/22.

Check other sites for proof.:mad2: :mad2:

If you're lieing I will find you, kill you, blend you, kill you again, and feed you to my pet rhino:devil:

ShadowElliot said:
It's now offical...
Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii is now coming out on November 22.

Sorry for you all. I saw the Zelda Pre-order card. Releases 11/22.

Check other sites for proof.:mad2: :mad2:

Um no, that is probably just the next wave of orders shipping out from the store you looked at. Wal-mart still says ships on the 14th, and I still get mine tomorrow.

IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE!!!
Or its because some orders are early like Trauma Center came out today in my area.

ShadowElliot said:
IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE!!!
Or its because some orders are early like Trauma Center came out today in my area.

Don't spread false rumors. Just because your local store or wherever you are trying to buy from is backed up so it isn't shipping any more zelda until the 22nd, doesn't mean every place is, as you implied with your statement of "check the stores"

Makes sense, since it is the typical Tuesday/Wednesday release date. I doubt a million people would go out and purchase the damn thing on a Sunday. Although I am happy I preordered.

BULLSH*^ my walmart gets TP on friday and are not handing them out until Sunday! So if that is the case for you..sorry!
for me I will be playing Zelda on a snowy Sunday morning!

I hope you don't have to camp out. Because, as we all know, the precursor of a snowy Sunday Morning is a snowy Saturday Night.

Santoanderson said:
I hope you don't have to camp out. Because, as we all know, the precursor of a snowy Sunday Morning is a snowy Saturday Night.

thank you for your consideration :)

.....although I am lucky to have a 24 hour Walmart....

Back