Zelda twilight princess bonus disk

Ronin

Ronin
Nov 4, 2006
Hi, its my first post.:lol:

in te mighty internet there is a guy preselling the zelda twilight princes with a bonus disk (just like WW's master quest) acording to him, i have told him lots of times that he is a thief :ciappa: etc etc, because i've seen nuthin 'bout that bonus disk in anywhere. do you guys know somethin 'bout if this is true? he says that this bonus disk is exclusive for united states, i am from mexico, so it would be verry important to me get that bonus disk if it realy exist. thank ye, if you want to se the selling, is in mercado libre from mexico, just look for zelda bonus, he is the only one

i own every single title of zelda exept the ones from the cd-i

Last edited:
Hey I can speak spanish (Im from colombia) so if you want, tell me the mercadolibre.com.mx link and Ill see what I can do

there was an april fools thing that was advanced 3-D graphics of WW. it looked like TP graphics but it was just a fake. i think this might be what hes talking about

yea, thats good, I wouldn't believe him either..I think it was smart to ask others about it first...me, I'm too mistrusting of the wide web to even buy anything online...lol, so I don't worry about it

im testing...

poor of the ones who have already buy that lie

I've been told by a few people that its not true but seeing as it relevant to this I might aswell post away. Apparrently some people have heard that if you preordered or got TP at launch your cover will be gold instead of plain colours. I'm still not sure on this but yeh...

I hope there is a bonus disk for twilight princess that would be cool. I have pre-ordered it so I hope something extra comes with it.

Back