zelda: twilight princess, hard or easy

wiimaster2006

wii master
Dec 16, 2006
I thought zelda: twilight princess was easy i needed no help and completed it in no time if you ask me how i did it i will say i don't :nono: :nono: but i did. How did you guys complete it?

I found it easy. Easy, yet a lot of fun. Longer than other Zelda games I must say.

i love thos game so much, very very good...but only one thing was wrong with it, your final boss was way to easy.....to easy, but still a great game..

it was pretty easy. the boss battles where ridiculously easy. i only had a bit of trouble on the ice block puzzle in the snowpeak ruins.

I havent beat it yet, but I agree with what everyone else is saying. The bosses seem really easy.

When I beat the big plant thing I was like...... thats it. What?????

Im having a great time playing though.

The game itself, especially the bosses, was easy but it still took me a while to complete because of my sight seeing. :)

far too easy. havent completed it yet, but my only criticism of the game is its level of difficulty, especially when it comes to the bosses. its kinda frustrating spending hours in the temples and whatnot and then beating the boss first time, 2 minutes and bang, on we go. its a real pity too cause they bosses are all excellent, mean lookin buggers. maby its just the sublime controls with the wiimote, considering it was originally designed for the GCube.

but yea. thankfully its a bloody huge game:p

Last edited:
uhhh i found getting the master sword was pretty hard, but the bosses are way to easy. however i liked the boss in death mountain to get the bow and arrow. and now i don't knwo what to do, so i started playing super paper mario

The bosses are indeed too easy for such long and indepth temples and dungeons, definitely nothing like past titles (the swordfight with the guy that sheds the armor and comes back was alot of fun though!). How would we rate it if we had to start the temples all over everytime we die? (this is actually pretty nice I think). The length though is just awesome! And there are so many things to explore, it's almost like really being there. Well then, I still gotta finish the game actually...got some playing to do.

Just because the bosses are easy doesn't make the whole game easy... anyone who says thay didn't get stuck on a some puzzles at least once is LYING!!

Back