zelda: twilight princess, hard or easy

easy, maybe 1 heart only woulda actually been a challenge :smilewinkgrin:

I still havent beat it because after the third temple I got super bored with the game, I was disappointed by TP. OoT however I could play a lot of times. Everyone tells me it gets better after the third temple, but I dunno.

Spiritshotgun said:
I still havent beat it because after the third temple I got super bored with the game, I was disappointed by TP. OoT however I could play a lot of times. Everyone tells me it gets better after the third temple, but I dunno.

It does a hell of a lot better :)

I think it would have been more enjoyable if there was more of a sense of danger in it. Not once in the game did I think that I was going to die.

If they upped the amount of damage the enemies did, that would have been better. I don't recall anything going over two hearts at a time.

It was still an epic game though.

TwilightWarrior said:
It does a hell of a lot better :)

roar, I really dont know if I should finish it or not, I feel as if it might disappoint me again =/. we shall see..i mean sii...

Oh "wiiiiiii" a fanboy lawl. Dude just because I dont find a game that fun doesnt mean anything. Apparently, I do like video games otherwise I wouldnt be posting here o_O.

the games was not hard nor easy.

IT WAS REALLY REALLY UNCHALLENGABLE ANOYINGLY DUMBLY EASY!!!!!!!!!!

they let us down big time and by they i mean nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they coulda made it so after you could play as colin or somthing AT LEAST¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!

I thaught the game was realy good but way too easy, especialy the final boss, i even thaught Zant was harder.

I love the game I find it easy but the challenge rest's on the other things in the game like collecting the bugs. Although there are challenges in the game that made it interesting great game and worth the price u pay for it.:cool:

To Tell you the truth, i found the game play very good graphics the same...the game was very easy if you ask me..and i must say that i was actually disappointed. Well before the Wii actually got released i had heard that the game would be over 70 hours long, yet i finished it in 40 hours. So i kinda wished the game was longer.

Just finished the game a bit ago. The Ganon fight was great in my opinion, not too easy but just right. Never thought video games would get this good, sword fighting with motion sensing! Epic stuff this game.

I finished it with 110 hours. No where close to 40 or 70. I liked it so much, I must have spent more time exploring than most people.

Back