Zelda Twillight Princess - Hard Mode?

Moroth

DM on Kman's Adventure
Jul 28, 2007
Notre-Dame
Hey, me and my friend were talking and we though about something for all you TP fanatics out there. To make this game harder and have more challenge, try it a second time, but exclude the hearts. Thats right!! Finish the game with ONLY 3 hearts!!!

I've tried it, sure it's hard but you dont insanely die if your somewhat good at Zelda, it requires using your shield alot more.

Fred,

You collect heart pieces. They look like big glass hearts. If you collect 5 heart pieces you make a new heart container and you have another heart on your health bar.

After you beat a boss you get a full heart container, but you actually have to walk over and pick it up when you beat it.

Hmph, i would try it..but like the others have said..im to lazy...and i'm way to busy with other Sweet games...such as Tales of Symphonia..i am seriously hooked on that game xD in a way it reminds me of zelda xD

By the way i might be wrong but the you got this idea from my Friend, known as Jenova in these parts did you not? you might know him as my little Brother, i guess you can Call him L..

Last edited:
you mean the 3-heart challenge? done it. actually makes it a lot quicker to beat the game.

Back