Zelda was too easy.

Buddy

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Did anyone else think that Twilight Princess was hardly a challenge compared to OOT and MM?

This is my 2nd Zelda. I've played OOT but not completed it and compared to what I've heard about pervious Zelda's this one was easy

Ganon at the end was Piss and although OOT for the Gamecube sent me to the Guide (That was my first Zelda) this one didn't even make me feel like touching IGN at all.

So I'd say it was easy.
I thought Zelda was hard. Especially after playing OOT but this was easy

Yeah I agree, they said this game is about 40hrs of gameplay and even more if you do the side quests. I finished the game in about 29:50, but I almost enjoy to the point where you can just flow through a game nice and easy without getting stuck for hours in 1 spot. I do wish it would of been longer, but nonetheless I enjoyed the game.

I've beaten oot and mm. I have twilight, but I don't have a wii yet. lol
The beginning of mm was hard. (when your stuck as a deku) I'm just glad you can't get stuck in twilight.

I have not completed twilight yet :( But its a game that you cant "really" get stuck on, only little bits you miss like you have to walk back to were you started to pick up a key or somthing lol

lol dont get me wrong its really good fun =) just bits are annoying that make you wanna launch nunchuck at screen =P

Oh i do indeed...When the gamecube came out...i had the games but no cube...was very difficult!!

My mate came over today, and we live in the UK ( only 40,000 wii's came here )
and he dident get one, only the game Zelda he got, and he got to my house to find me and my brother playing on separate ones =P lol, he was so shellshocked lmao

phire said:
My mate came over today, and we live in the UK ( only 40,000 wii's came here )
and he dident get one, only the game Zelda he got, and he got to my house to find me and my brother playing on separate ones =P lol, he was so shellshocked lmao

Stinks for him. I am in us, and there are many here. I think. I hope.

NecroDemonNZXT said:
im not even in the middle and its 25 hours for me...

Not sure how good this is but im bout to start 3rd temple and 13 hours of playing time, minus 5 when i went out and forgot to pause ( i think o_O)

Of course i stared at the game covers...i just imagined everything to be something to do with games...it was horrible. But its all worth it when you finally get what you have been wanting..its like heaven.

Back