Zelda What Now?!?!?!?!

Wii Believe

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
Bourne, Lincs, England
Zelda TP is the one reason why i will deffinatley be getting a Wii at launch, purely because i wanna pretend i am link, kicking some ass with the wiimote

But i dont know hardly anything about it. Iv seen a woman that must be zelda, the usual dungeons and horse riding through fields etc, and a black and white land.

Wot on earth is goin on in this game????

is hyrule the dark land? If so where are the dungeons placed etc

But most importantly for me is: will u have the coice of when you want to change into a wolf, or will you automatically turn in the twighlight zone?

If u guys could give me any info u know about the game, w/e it is i wud reli appreciate it

what i dont get is how can they make a game about hyrule again?? accordin to the legend, in wind waker. hyrule was supposively turn to darkness and no one every saw the hero of time again. everyone died so how can link come back??

He's the Hero of Time, 'nuff said. You don't see anyone asking how doctor who does his crazy **** do you ;) Also I don't believe that the Hyrules in the different game are even the same ones, just like the Links are different. No continuity same places.

MetroidZ said:
u might be able to find some info here; maybe i0n will make a ZELDA TP FAQ. but u could also check something like IGN.

ha! i just starting writing a LoZ:TP feature this morning, might get it finished over the weekend. Try to include all the info we know to date.

Wii Believe said:
Zelda TP is the one reason why i will deffinatley be getting a Wii at launch, purely because i wanna pretend i am link, kicking some ass with the wiimote

But i dont know hardly anything about it. Iv seen a woman that must be zelda, the usual dungeons and horse riding through fields etc, and a black and white land.

Wot on earth is goin on in this game????

is hyrule the dark land? If so where are the dungeons placed etc

But most importantly for me is: will u have the coice of when you want to change into a wolf, or will you automatically turn in the twighlight zone?

If u guys could give me any info u know about the game, w/e it is i wud reli appreciate it
I do not know how you turn into a wolf.
Yes, the dark land is Hyrule
you can get more information here or in ING

Hero of Time? You know the Link you play as died, your playing as his reincarnation. Basically every Zelda game time advances 100 years or so into the future, Link and other dies, but thier Legacy lives on(thier reincarnation basically).

Yeah, You can only transform into Wolf Link when your doing those missions when you have to supprt the Twilight Princess.

Back