Zelda:what You Need To Know!!!

My badd. Anyways. I read a couple of articles that. Were saying stuff like the link from mm will return with the fierce diety mask and help ganon escape from the sacred prison. And he helps ganon make the twilight realm.

Joe, you listed some things twice. dident read it all, but atleast the charicters are recopied twice. Its possible the whole post was copied twice.

Man no one is going to take the time to read that!! its way to long...you should like put that in your own words...

Wow... People Might Not Believe Me But... I New Every Bit Of That! :lol:

I've DOne Research And I Didn't Know That I Did! :sick:

well I really have read all of this by the way...

My eyes hurt...(from reading justger's post not the article)

but yeah a lot of info in that.. and as mentioned above I think the whole thing got copied twice..

oh yeah yeah you were right..I fixed it lol alright guys its a lot shorter!

I read it all...I knew most of it, if not all of it...ever since I knew it was coming out, I've been doing constant research...but for people who never knew, It was a good compilation of wikipedia, ign, and other sites;)...lol, it was a good read

I have been doing a lotta resarch too. I have found any new information about the game but I am still looking. I hope I stumble across something new.

if you do be sure to tell me!!!:smilewinkgrin:

This is probably...

A lot of things...

1 being that it is probably the most extensive and up-to-date posting I've seen thus far.

I have to say the only new information I read about (among many many MANY repeated things) were some origin stuff ( Toaru = Unknown and Hawk/Wolf Twilight Princess story connection) chicken colors, and some boss spoilers that I SKIPPED OVER (NO SPOILERS 4 MII). But I'd also like to personally add the fact that it has also been recorded that Nintendo has also discussed possibilities of downloadable extentions to the game (such as side quests which do not nessicarily effect the outcome of the game or suggest in any way the possibility of multiple endings[though the thought is a very cool thought indeed])

Good job on your research but no props because you repeated information too much.

Back