Zelda worth it (Honest Opinion)

NintendoKing

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
England
Hi,

Well i've never played any Zelda game. I usally settle on all Sport and GTA etc and some racing.

Now your part in your honest opinion isit worth me buying, and what cool stuff is there in this game, i've heard it is like the best and 10/10 but i no bad ones lol.

Thanks

IMHO it is a great game. That being said, if you don't like the type of game that Zelda is, then you probably won't like it. However, if you're up for something that is a little challenging, has a good story, and will take you a while to beat then give it a try. Why not rent it to see if you like it before buying it?

NintendoKing said:
Hi,

Well i've never played any Zelda game. I usally settle on all Sport and GTA etc and some racing.

Now your part in your honest opinion isit worth me buying, and what cool stuff is there in this game, i've heard it is like the best and 10/10 but i no bad ones lol.

Thanks
Aren't all those good 10/10 reveiws you talk about enough to answer your question? Or did you think they were all lying so you needed to come onto the Twilight Princess section of a Wii forum to get a 'honest' point of veiw, from the 'unbiased' people on this forum who like the game, which is why they come onto this section? Yeah, not a great idea. If you want a 'honest' point of veiw then its best listening to the reveiws off unbiased game sites/mags than asking a bunch of biased Zelda fans (me included).

I obviously haven't played it yet so I can't tell you what I thought of it, but if the 99% good reveiws are anything to go by, then yes- you should definatly get it. Besides with a game taste limited to sports, GTA and racing (uhh... makes me shiver) you despeartly need a decent game for your console.

P.S: this post wasn't made to offend you, I just wanted you get my points across.

i had never played any zelda game either until i got my Wii. i must say i really like it so far and im only 4 hours in. im usually not into games like this but i am definately going to play to the end. my wife and i argue who will get to play and who is ahead of the other, haha

i too have never played a zelda game before, and im generally not into single-player games, i prefer multiplayer or online, but after a week im already 15 hours into the game. it will take over your LIFE. just kidding, but it is very addicting

lets just say I got it pre release night on fri in universal citywalk that was fri, i played till wed and had 36 hours under my belt

the game is good, but i would say its too easy, im done most of the dungeons and have yet to find a serious challenge. ran into a few puzzles that took a little time, but no decent battles, all the bosses are super easy

The game is pretty awesome. The only bad thing about it is the fact that once I beat it, I probably won't ever play it again because I will know the whole story and that takes away all the fun for me. I'm 31 hours in and am getting closer to getting into (I think) the last Temple, but I'm not really sure.

The game is awesome, though. Just for me, no replay value at all.

the_peripheral said:
The game is pretty awesome. The only bad thing about it is the fact that once I beat it, I probably won't ever play it again because I will know the whole story and that takes away all the fun for me. I'm 31 hours in and am getting closer to getting into (I think) the last Temple, but I'm not really sure.

The game is awesome, though. Just for me, no replay value at all.

Give it a year or so, than you'll forget how to do most of the dungeons and whatnot, probably not so much the story. Anyways it'll be fun again. :D

Back