Zelda WW

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
Ok I know this is the TP site but I thought I would add my little comment anyway. I beat TP and started up WW and boy is WW more frustrating than TP. They don't tell you jack in WW at all you have to figure it all out for yourself. The map is also ginormigantuan and takes forever to cross the sea until you get the ballad of the gales. But even then, there is something on every single square and you have to visit them all (well you don't have to but if you want to do everything in the game you do). UGH!!

I remember that ^.^ Zelda WW was one of the ones that really made me pull out my hair. I loved that game. GL and hope you don't go bald. I might start up A Link to the Past while we're on the subject of old Zelda games. LttP, WW, and OoT were my three favorite Zelda games ever made. I lost my discs though so I have no way of playing them :cryin:

the problem with WW is that the world is so big and it gets boring when you go around the see, I even fell asleep one time. A link to the past is great, and ocarina of time is even better. Buy the legend of zelda collector's edition and download a link to the past of virtual console

Back