zelda

Raventt said:
Hmmm...my local GAME store had some in...my uncle is the manager so he phoned me and held me one. he said they are expecting them in around the 30th if not sooner.

Thats no help to the man with no Wii and just Zelda if you don't tell him where this game is. He may not live there.

But Mr. No Wii But Has Zelda
Try all your shops every Thursday. They usually get stock on a Friday or a Sunday/Monday so check the stores before these Days.

No i know...basically...shops should be getting them in around the 30th....surely thats slightly helpful? No wii? theres not allot you can do except wait...or put your name on an order list.

I was gonna try to get one tomorrow. I'm just gonna keep trying every day until i get one. (desperate)

I have monkey ball also. lol. The good news is my friend has a wii, so I bring my games over and wii play! He's a little over limited though. 20 muinets a day! Something like that

Wii_Smurf said:
Thats no help to the man with no Wii and just Zelda if you don't tell him where this game is. He may not live there.

But Mr. No Wii But Has Zelda
Try all your shops every Thursday. They usually get stock on a Friday or a Sunday/Monday so check the stores before these Days.

Why before they get them???

Pit . said:
I just went to 5 different stores looking for a wii. None had it...:mad5:
My only entertainment is staring at the back of the zelda case...:wtf:
>.< you'll get one eventually, :mad2:

send me your wii number when you do

Back