Zelda

Michael Hardman said:
Am I missing out on anything.

I've completed OoT and TP if it worth gettingt he older Zelda games to see if I was missing anything.

HELL YES play the classic ones. I wasnt so impressed with Oot..........

Zelda II is the worst of all zeldas, and is still one of my favorites.

every zelda is worth buying, except for maybe game & watch. I haven't played Majoria's Mask or Windwanker yet.

I'd say OoT and TP are easily the best but the rest are definitely worth playing. Link To The Past is definitely one you can't miss. In all honesty I've never been that fond of the original game, but I've always loved every game since Link To The Past (including the Gameboy games). I'm fond of Link's Adventure (Zelda II) mainly because it was the first video game I played for a looooooooooong time.

It's definitely nice to see Ocarina of Time in 480. As it is one if this past week's new slew of retro games, there is no harm in downloading it. As for The Legend of Zelda...I absolutely love the Zelda franchise, but I never found this game that appealing. For sure, download A Link to the Past, as I feel that besides OoT, it is the best in the series. Give it a shot...it's only 800 points.

KPac511 said:
I'd say OoT and TP are easily the best but the rest are definitely worth playing. Link To The Past is definitely one you can't miss. In all honesty I've never been that fond of the original game, but I've always loved every game since Link To The Past (including the Gameboy games). I'm fond of Link's Adventure (Zelda II) mainly because it was the first video game I played for a looooooooooong time.

In response to Zelda II...it's Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Conan the Librarian said:
Zelda II is the worst of all zeldas, and is still one of my favorites.

I don't know about that...have you played the CD-I Zelda games?

They are HORRIBLE :prrr:

I can't wate to play zelda 2 again! but yeah I just got OOT fun game! beat like 10 time at least one of the best! but twilight is the best so far! At least that's what I think!

Back